Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    A little debate on Twitter today as to who had more game winning shots- Trevon or Tu. I'm not sure what qualifies as "game winning" but I know that "Balls of Steel" Tu won a lot of damn ball games by putting the entire team on his 6:1 (allegedly) back, capped off with his incredible shot to get Xavier over Notre Dame in the NCAA. I'm not sure if Tre has ever "put the entire team on his back", but for sniping capability and hitting a big shot, he's right there.

Gotta say that Tu is still #1 in my book.....at least until Tre leads us to a Final 4.
    Completely agree with this... though Tre is suddenly starting to make a believer out of me that this is the start of a beautiful finish to his college career. One that ends with him boldly taking this X team where no other X team has gone before.
    Last edited by IM4X; 02-07-2018 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Since we're now going batshit (BSt) crazy with acronyms, I would like to take this opportunity to thank 94GRAD for explaining DGAF to me.

So, I assume TFB truly GAF about how his legacy unfolds from here and overall.

That 3-point shot in OT last night was simply a thing of beauty (TOB).
    This is a family board. Watch your language or GTFO.

Also, using initials for players is firmly against board policy.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

I'll be sad when this thread gets retired.

The guy was apparently born to shoot 3s in Cintas.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    This is a family board. Watch your language or GTFO.

Also, using initials for players is firmly against board policy.
    I stand corrected.

We don't want to be like VD. Especially now, while they're losing to the likes of George Mason!
    X A V I E R

I'm converting this to the Trevon Tribute Page.

Senior Night is upon us. Let us all praise a great young man whom I will remember for his shooting, his shooting, and his shooting.

Also his poise and his fearlessness. Also for pulling the DWest and coming back for his senior year.

And lastly, that great smile. He's a winner. He's OUR winner.

Thanks, Trevon
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.