Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Big East Tourney Roll Call

There's this weird ribbon thing they do with seating to even out the crowds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Isn't that the bail bondsman?
    Don't worry, MOR has my number on speed dial.

Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    Don't worry, MOR has my number on speed dial.
    You saved me in Vegas, Brother!!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    There's this weird ribbon thing they do with seating to even out the crowds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    4 of us are in 115 Row 19, and another 4 are in 119. They were supposed to put us in the same section in back to back rows but screwed up.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

I have assigned MOR to go to Chinatown to get some knock-off three point shooting. It will soon fall apart at the seems, but no one will know the difference for the next couple days.

I have also tasked xeus with disappearing Marcus Foster. Drop on corner in Harlem or stick on 1 train to the Bronx, both work.

Report back when done.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by flatspat View Post
    A lot of pressure on the folks going to MSG. They have to surpass our stellar outing in Omaha.
    Public reps since the man is keeping me down!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Public reps since the man is keeping me down!
    Thanks, greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    Bought tickets for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I'm feeling lucky.
    :)
    Run the table.

Been a great ride so far. I've been to a lot of venues and heard so much about MSG being "The Mecca". Gotta say, it has lived up to the hype. Probably helps that my squad is 2-0 thus far.

For anyone wondering about fan attendance, it's interesting. The top four teams represented are relatively close to NYC - those are St. John's, Providence, Seton Hall, and Nova - the last of which has as much to do with front-running as much as proximity. The next wave is clearly X and Creighton. Both fan bases have shown up in really solid numbers. And that leaves the rest - Marquette, DePaul, Georgetown, and Butler. All of them a collective pathetic showing here in NYC. Glad they're not here, but they're missing out on a great show. Cannot wait for Friday night at MSG. Gonna be a blast.
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Pimp

Quote Originally Posted by pimpinthebox View Post
    For anyone wondering about fan attendance, it's interesting. The top four teams represented are relatively close to NYC - those are St. John's, Providence, Seton Hall, and Nova - the last of which has as much to do with front-running as much as proximity. The next wave is clearly X and Creighton. Both fan bases have shown up in really solid numbers. And that leaves the rest - Marquette, DePaul, Georgetown, and Butler. All of them a collective pathetic showing here in NYC. Glad they're not here, but they're missing out on a great show. Cannot wait for Friday night at MSG. Gonna be a blast.
    Yeah, all of this is spot on. There's a clear drop off from the top 4 (makes sense) but I'm proud of the X representation. I'll give it to Creighton too - they're representation is impressive.
    Run the table.