Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Will I be able to get a ticket if I just show up at MSG ~ 5PM?
    six foot four & a soph-O-more...

Text me later, Japer. I'll see what I can do.
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Pimp

Quote Originally Posted by pimpinthebox View Post
    Been a great ride so far. I've been to a lot of venues and heard so much about MSG being "The Mecca". Gotta say, it has lived up to the hype. Probably helps that my squad is 2-0 thus far.

For anyone wondering about fan attendance, it's interesting. The top four teams represented are relatively close to NYC - those are St. John's, Providence, Seton Hall, and Nova - the last of which has as much to do with front-running as much as proximity. The next wave is clearly X and Creighton. Both fan bases have shown up in really solid numbers. And that leaves the rest - Marquette, DePaul, Georgetown, and Butler. All of them a collective pathetic showing here in NYC. Glad they're not here, but they're missing out on a great show. Cannot wait for Friday night at MSG. Gonna be a blast.
    Attendance Wednesday was about 13,400.

Yesterday it was 17,304 for the afternoon with Seton Hall & St. John's and 16,003 last night with only Providence as a Northeastern team in the building.

Butlers attendance was embarrassing to me. Very small contingent as I saw it. A LOT of Creighton people. Those folks show up!

Btw, the ACC in Brooklyn is sold out at about 17,800. I anticipate probably over 18,000 in the Garden tonight.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Big East Tourney Roll Call

Bussing up from Baltimore as we speak. Impulse buy last night. Where's the Xavier bar this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post

Butlers attendance was embarrassing to me. Very small contingent as I saw it.
    I hear a lot of hotels in NYC require a 2 night stay and since they were only going to be there 1 night the fans didn't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    I hear a lot of hotels in NYC require a 2 night stay and since they were only going to be there 1 night the fans didn't bother.
    I would rep you but I can't

A great event in a great city/arena. I can see why Boheim is being such a bitch about not getting to play there (not really...he's a dick). I can also see why the Big Ten wants to play their conference tourney at MSG the week before (no I can't...totally stupid).
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Pimp

19,812 attendance for Friday and Saturday nights- Can you spell SELLOUTS?

That in spite of the ACC trying to poach fans over to Brooklyn. Yes folks, the Big East Tournament in Madison Square Garden is alive and well.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    And next year the B1G will play a week earlier in the Garden. Think they'll get great semifinal and championship attendance but not earlier than that.