Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post
    The guy can be a headcase, and he can be frustrating with his shot selection - but I've always been confused as to why he's been out of the league. Plenty of people in the league who do what he does, but not as well.

Only a 10-day, but congrats to J-Craw - back to 3 X players in the NBA!

https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/st...20493218074624
    Ok I know this is bad but Im blanking. Who is the 3rd? Crawford, West, and.....?
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Ok I know this is bad but Im blanking. Who is the 3rd? Crawford, West, and.....?
    NVM, I am an idiot. Semaj.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Crawford jumps right out and leads the team in shots per minute played.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Crawford jumps right out and leads the team in shots per minute played.
    Not terribly surprised, just hope he can capitalize on this opportunity. He could be an asset because when he's on, he's scary good.

19 points on 8-15(3-7) shooting in 20 minutes in his first game back. Also had a rebound and three assists. Welcome back.

Not wasting any time, 15 shots in 20 mins, tied for second most attempts on team with Cousins. (Davis most)

PELICANS PLAYER OF THE GAME

Jordan Crawford was signed to a 10-day contract only a few hours before tip-off Monday, but instantly made an extremely positive impact. Just 12 seconds into his Pelicans career, he nailed a jumper, a sign of things to come for him. Crawford – who had not played in an NBA regular season game since April 2014 – looked like he belonged, pouring in 19 points on 8/15 shooting from the field. Crawford’s work came in just 20 minutes of playing time.
    2023 Sweet 16

I was having a good time last night checking out Pelicans fans on Twitter. A lot of em were wondering why they brought Jordan in and kind of disappointed really.. By the end of the game it was:

"They need to get Crawford help" and "How has this guy been out of the league for so long?"

Good to see him back. One of the best natural scorers to ever put the X uniform on. Hopefully he can cement his spot in that lineup because outside of AD and Boogie, they're trash.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Jim Eichenhofer‏Verified account @Jim_Eichenhofer 2m2 minutes ago

With #Pelicans in dire need of some perimeter shooting, Jordan Crawford not shy, sinks a trey for 5 pts on 3 shots in 3 mins. Uta 36-23
    0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
    Wow, finished with 19 pts on 8-15 shooting, 2 steals, 3 asts and 0 turnovers in just 20 minutes. Not bad!

Crawford's issue always seemed to be his attitude. He belongs in the NBA, but he's not good enough to tolerate crap from him.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk