Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    Honestly, Bluiett being left off wouldn't surprise me at all. His big east numbers are not all that good compared to his nonconference numbers. In the big east he's averaging 14.9/5.6/1.9 shooting 41.8% from the field and 35.2% from three. And he did that while missing a couple games.
    You may well be right.

In fact as I'm thinking about it I would probably put Kris Jenkins on there instead of him.

And to be clear I think that Delgado is a really good player that will deservedly be placed on the first team.

But suggesting that he might not make it without the positional requirement with the other guys in the league is not ridiculous at all.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    Brunson
    Hart
    Trevon
    Martin
    Bullock

Who does he deserve to make it over?
    Bullock - 16.5 pts / 6.5 reb / 1.5 asts / 44.4% FG%
    Delgado - 15.9 pts / 13 reb / 1.9 asts / 54.3% FG%

I'd take Delgado 10 out of 10 times.

Sophomore
    Zagsblog has Delgado 6th in POY race...

http://www.zagsblog.com/2017/03/05/h...aces-big-east/

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    We got the name, but I think the AAC is technically the heir to the OBE. The NBE is an entirely different conference, so the opposite may be true, but I could be wrong.
    Not the case. The Big East kept the basketball records, the AAC got the football records.

1st team Big East:

Jalen Brunson

Marcus Foster

Josh Hart

Trevon Bluiett

Angel Delgado

Andrew Chrabasc

All Freshman Team:

-Six Players
    -FIVE Guards
    -From Four teams
    - No Q

Hmmmmmm.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Let's be fair. He only started one month of the season after Ed went down.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    Brunson
    Hart
    Trevon
    Martin
    Bullock

Who does he deserve to make it over?
    That is real funny, but seriously.....Hart, Delgado, Foster, Bluiett, Martin seems to be the most likely. If they choose a 6th like last year, several guys are in play. I like Jenkins/Brunson or maybe Patton as a dark horse. Watson would have but......
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    That is real funny, but seriously.....Hart, Delgado, Foster, Bluiett, Martin seems to be the most likely. If they choose a 6th like last year, several guys are in play. I like Jenkins/Brunson or maybe Patton as a dark horse. Watson would have but......
    You know going through this debate really makes you appreciate the level of play we have in the Big East, we have some damn good players that fall under the radar because they're not the "1 and done" types you know? I think I appreciate the structure of our conference, and the way the teams in the conference play "team basketball." It would be very easy for one of these guys to jack up 20 shots a game, but most of our conference plays within the system. Just good basketball all around honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    You know going through this debate really makes you appreciate the level of play we have in the Big East, we have some damn good players that fall under the radar because they're not the "1 and done" types you know? I think I appreciate the structure of our conference, and the way the teams in the conference play "team basketball." It would be very easy for one of these guys to jack up 20 shots a game, but most of our conference plays within the system. Just good basketball all around honestly.