Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Brew can also appreciate how fun the New Mexico State/UTEP rivalry will be with Jans and Tim Floyd on opposing sidelines. A match made in hell.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Chris Jans to New Mexico State.

For those of you who are unaware as to why he left Bowling Green, google it, because it was rather spectacular.

In Las Crusas, there isn't much to do other than go to the bars. This may be a problem.
    Las Cruces. Sorry, spelling errors are a big pet peeve of mine haha.

Creighton offered Jans an assistant coaching position last week. Interesting.

See 3:00 in to this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnR_...ature=youtu.be

This is a good opportunity for Jans. I think that New Mexico State might be the easiest place in the entire nation to win over twenty games a year. He'll go there. He'll do well. He'll move on.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    This is a good opportunity for Jans. I think that New Mexico State might be the easiest place in the entire nation to win over twenty games a year. He'll go there. He'll do well. He'll move on.
    He might work for free!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b6b255ebd58c
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Juan Dixon to Coppin State.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Juan Dixon to Coppin State.
    Wait like old Maryland Juan Dixon??? I didn't know he was in coaching, hmm. Interesting.

I always liked Fang Mitchell.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Wait like old Maryland Juan Dixon??? I didn't know he was in coaching, hmm. Interesting.
    Wow, according to Wikipedia, his coaching career has been....interesting. Good luck Coppin.

On November 27, 2013, Dixon joined the Maryland Terrapin coaching staff as a special assistant under head coach Mark Turgeon.[20] In July 2016, Dixon was relieved of his duties.[21]

On October 14, 2016. Dixon was hired as head coach of the women's basketball team at the University of the District of Columbia (UDC).[22] After a 3–25 season, he was hired as head men's coach at Coppin State.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Wow, according to Wikipedia, his coaching career has been....interesting. Good luck Coppin.

On November 27, 2013, Dixon joined the Maryland Terrapin coaching staff as a special assistant under head coach Mark Turgeon.[20] In July 2016, Dixon was relieved of his duties.[21]

On October 14, 2016. Dixon was hired as head coach of the women's basketball team at the University of the District of Columbia (UDC).[22] After a 3–25 season, he was hired as head men's coach at Coppin State.
    Their fans must be pretty pumped up over this hire!