Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    It's not over until Trevon Blueitt says it's over! Hey did you guys know Tim Stainbrook's older brother, Matt, played for Xavier and was a Uber driver?

Quote Originally Posted by blueblob06 View Post
    It's not over until Trevon Blueitt says it's over! Hey did you guys know Tim Stainbrook's older brother, Matt, played for Xavier and was a Uber driver?
    Not until last night. Props to Raf for the deep research.

Cut it out! Cut it out! Cut it out! The hell's the matter with you?! Stupid! We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Musketeers, with a capital 'M', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt. Who saw Old Yeller? Who cried when Old Yeller got shot at the end? Nobody cried when Old Yeller got shot? I'm sure. I cried my eyes out. So we're all dogfaces. We're all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to tie our fanaticism to a college basketball team. We're mutants. There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us! We're Musketeers, but we're Xavier Musketeers! We've been kickin' ass for 34 years! We're 788 and 327! Now we don't have to worry about whether or not we have enough guys to even practice. We don't have to worry about whether Blueitt's ankle gets better soon. All we have to do is to be the great Xavier Musketeer fan that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud. Fall in!
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Xavier has a lot of basketball left to play. But X needs TB to comeback and soon.

Someone is desperate for attention.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishjohn68 View Post
    Xavier has a lot of basketball left to play. But X needs TB to comeback and soon.
    Ya, it'd be great if all our opponents got tuberculosis
    zip em up

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishjohn68 View Post
    yes. virtually any other loss was sustainable, but no trevon is not. this season has been one of the more frustrating. we still don't know who we are yet at 18-8. I never know what to expect.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GOX View Post
    Wheelhouse :
    Thank you for sticking up for me.
    When I came to this site I thought I was joining graduates like me : successful, rich,having done and seen all of the things to do and see, and thus bored.
    Instead I find myself with the guys who entered and graduated from Xavier on probation
    I start great threads, others hijack them, they come on and fight with the hijackers, but always see my name as the thread starter, and do that guilt by association thing.
    I have explained to them I provide a valuable service. I am the target for them to vent their anger for being stuck in a dead career. They make me feel blessed that I am rich and not left hating the Man they slave for.
    It really is reciprocal.
    hahahaha this is too good.

Sophomore
    is there any way to get rid of GOX's ability to start threads?

Quote Originally Posted by XUMIOH12 View Post
    is there any way to get rid of GOX's ability to start threads?
    There is an ignore feature I've used in the past, but don't recall where it is. With some fumbling around (or some advice from a pro) you might find that. Better than nothing...