Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    My friends! We meet again!
    bullfighter-cries.jpg
    Last edited by TheBull; 02-17-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Definition
    By Mayo Clinic Staff

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you're not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve. Others may not enjoy being around you, and you may find your relationships unfulfilling.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBull View Post
    My friends! We meet again!
    bullfighter-cries.jpg
    Theeeeeere it is.

There is an old saying in Spanish that goes something like this, tell me what you brag about and I will tell you what you lack. Smart people in this board will understand and laugh, the others.... well the others I guess will try to respond in a "cool" "smart ass" manner.

Now, about the team, this season before Sumner got hurt, even before Myles "retirement" our team was not playing to their full potential. In our case, the sum of the parts simply have not add up. We have a bunch of players with soooo much potential but they can't consistently play, as a team, up to their full potential. At least, not for a whole game. We all want to get to the tournament but we will not get there unless we get our fundamental in place. I bet that Coach is not worrying so much about the tournament as he is about getting his depleted team to play fundamental basketball in a consistent fashion. I'm getting mentally ready for any scenario but I will continue to rook for my beloved team.

Being a real fan is the best and worst thing in the world because you reach a special ecstasy when you win but suffer deeply when you lose. Its hard and it is sometimes difficult to be objective, but you should try it Gox.
    May the X be with you....Quitting is never an option.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    Cut it out! Cut it out! Cut it out! The hell's the matter with you?! Stupid! We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Musketeers, with a capital 'M', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt. Who saw Old Yeller? Who cried when Old Yeller got shot at the end? Nobody cried when Old Yeller got shot? I'm sure. I cried my eyes out. So we're all dogfaces. We're all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to tie our fanaticism to a college basketball team. We're mutants. There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us! We're Musketeers, but we're Xavier Musketeers! We've been kickin' ass for 34 years! We're 788 and 327! Now we don't have to worry about whether or not we have enough guys to even practice. We don't have to worry about whether Blueitt's ankle gets better soon. All we have to do is to be the great Xavier Musketeer fan that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud. Fall in!
    That's the fact Jack.Now Lighten up Francis

Walk-On
    Quote Originally Posted by FIGHTING MUSKETEER View Post
    There is an old saying in Spanish that goes something like this, tell me what you brag about and I will tell you what you lack. Smart people in this board will understand and laugh, the others.... well the others I guess will try to respond in a "cool" "smart ass" manner.

Now, about the team, this season before Sumner got hurt, even before Myles "retirement" our team was not playing to their full potential. In our case, the sum of the parts simply have not add up. We have a bunch of players with soooo much potential but they can't consistently play, as a team, up to their full potential. At least, not for a whole game. We all want to get to the tournament but we will not get there unless we get our fundamental in place. I bet that Coach is not worrying so much about the tournament as he is about getting his depleted team to play fundamental basketball in a consistent fashion. I'm getting mentally ready for any scenario but I will continue to rook for my beloved team.

Being a real fan is the best and worst thing in the world because you reach a special ecstasy when you win but suffer deeply when you lose. Its hard and it is sometimes difficult to be objective, but you should try it Gox.
    You are one of the few Posters that makes good points in an even handed manner.
    On the objectivity front , I will proof read my posts to make sure they are balanced.

Walk-On
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Son, if you think I'm an undergraduate, you haven't spent anytime on this board.
    But the more you go on, the more I'm convinced the picture of Trump fits you perfectly.
    After watching his press conference and reading your stuff, you may, in fact, be him.

My neighbor, formerly The Donald , now our Blowhard President , is flying in again to my winter residence , the Island of Palm Beach. The Secret Service locks the island 10 hours before until after he leaves.
    If you want to Jet out to the Carribean , or motor your yacht over to Atlantis to gamble, you have to get out of dodge early.
    I had a Board Meeting earlier in the day, so, I missed the window and am stuck here for week end.
    My only solace will be to see the Muskies rally to takedown poor DePaul.
    Being on lockdown, I can now turn my attention to my new vocation , rehabilitating my fellow graduates that stumbled on their journey out into the World.
    When I was building out my company, I used to hire females to conduct Focus Groups.
    I used Females because one of the few things I learned at Xavier was that men were pathetic .
    They are so tied up in their own egos and aspirations they can't focus on anything other than their own gratification.
    If I hired a Focus Group to indentifiy Muskies needing rehabilitation, there is no doubt that XU 82 would hit all of the metrics's The handle 82 suggests he graduated in 1982. which means he is now 57 assuming he graduated at age 22 . Now that I am getting to know him I need to consider he was on the 6 year plan, graduating at age 24., and he is now 59.
    It makes no difference, the guy just needs help even if he is now 80.
    As XU 82 has pointed out , I thought that the rascal that posted our new President's on my thread to insinuate that was me, was a young undergraduate that wanted to show his dorm mates that they knew how to cut and paste.
    Give XU 82 credit , however , he recognized our new President was an asshole, and he was willing to step forward and admit he was the culprit.
    But here is where the tool stumbled again.
    He started his post by calling me " Son" and then spiraled down from there.
    When I was running my Company , I encouraged my employees to take continuing education courses.
    And a few of them, all underperformers that I kept on the payroll as a defense against the claim I was a Merciless Madman, I sent to remedial education.
    While I no longer have corporate funds to waste, I am rich and philanthropic .
    I wired some money over to XU to pay for a course for XU 82.
    The course I chose was English Composition. I would have thought he would have he might have taken it, but maybe they had one those dumb down curriculums off catalog , that I and my fellow Honor Program members never learned about.
    English Compostion, for any one out that may have forgotten, is designed to teach you to compose, present, argue and defend a particular point of view , with words not pictures.
    I am confident that once XU 82 accepts my generosity and completes the course he will be a wordsmith and drop the pictures.
    I will try to keep my other posts shorter than this one, because I know you are probably stealing time from you Employers to hear me out, and since I was once an Employer I know how it pissed me off I was when one of my peeps was on social media, instead of creating the wealth that I now enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by GOX View Post
    My only solace will be to see the Muskies rally to takedown poor DePaul.
    Of course.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I was out on the troll but after that long read and a few chuckles, I'm back in. Well done.
    Run the table.

Quote Originally Posted by GOX View Post
    blah blah blah words words some other bullshit