Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Walk-On

The Season is Over

There is much pessimism in the air this morning.
    From what I am reading on the various threads, it seems like many of you think our season is over.
    I don't think it is over , we just have to recalibrate our expectations.
    The consensus Big East prediction was 12 wins, 6 losses, and a 6 seed.
    That's not going to happen.
    We might struggle to get in.
    We might go to he NIT.
    Whatever it is, it is.
    Don't lose hope and enjoy whatever victories might come our way.

Junior
    We know you have been trolling for awhile, and no one will bite. 90% of the posters understand the circumstances, adjust expectations, and realize its an extreme long shot to miss the tournament.

Sophomore
    How has this guy not been banned?

Sophomore
    Glad to see he went with the optimism since there is pessimism in the air.

Sophomore
    Hahaha. This guy is the best. Keep posting, bro. Reading your insights makes my day.

Walk-On
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelhouse View Post
    Hahaha. This guy is the best. Keep posting, bro. Reading your insights makes my day.
    Wheelhouse :
    Thank you for sticking up for me.
    When I came to this site I thought I was joining graduates like me : successful, rich,having done and seen all of the things to do and see, and thus bored.
    Instead I find myself with the guys who entered and graduated from Xavier on probation
    I start great threads, others hijack them, they come on and fight with the hijackers, but always see my name as the thread starter, and do that guilt by association thing.
    I have explained to them I provide a valuable service. I am the target for them to vent their anger for being stuck in a dead career. They make me feel blessed that I am rich and not left hating the Man they slave for.
    It really is reciprocal.

Quote Originally Posted by GOX View Post
    Wheelhouse :
    When I came to this site I thought I was joining graduates like me : successful, rich,having done and seen all of the things to do and see, and thus bored.
    Instead I find myself with the guys who entered and graduated from Xavier on probation
    I start great threads, others hijack them, they come on and fight with the hijackers, but always see my name as the thread starter, and do that guilt by association thing.
    I have explained to them I provide a valuable service. I am the target for them to vent their anger for being stuck in a dead career. They make me feel blessed that I am rich and not left hating the Man they slave for.
    It really is reciprocal.

Wheelhouse :
    It really is reciprocal.
    Are you sure you're not this guy, and they've taken away your unsecured phone so you can't tweet anymore?

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    We might go to he NIT.
    Over? Over!? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!? No! and its not over now.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Are you sure you're not this guy, and they've taken away your unsecured phone so you can't tweet anymore?

Lmao. Halfway through that post this is exactly what came to mind.