Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
Cut it out! Cut it out! Cut it out! The hell's the matter with you?! Stupid! We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Musketeers, with a capital 'M', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt. Who saw Old Yeller? Who cried when Old Yeller got shot at the end? Nobody cried when Old Yeller got shot? I'm sure. I cried my eyes out. So we're all dogfaces. We're all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to tie our fanaticism to a college basketball team. We're mutants. There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us! We're Musketeers, but we're Xavier Musketeers! We've been kickin' ass for 34 years! We're 788 and 327! Now we don't have to worry about whether or not we have enough guys to even practice. We don't have to worry about whether Blueitt's ankle gets better soon. All we have to do is to be the great Xavier Musketeer fan that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud. Fall in!
That's the fact Jack.Now Lighten up Francis