Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Big East Tourney Tickets On Sale

Link

The 2017 BIG EAST Men's Basketball Tournament will be held from March 8-11 in New York City. This marks the 35th year that the event will be held at Madison Square Garden. The tournament is a four-day, single-elimination event, featuring all 10 conference teams.

Xavier and each BIG EAST member institution is limited to 500 all-session tickets for the 2017 BIG EAST Men's Basketball Championship, so act now to reserve your seat! All-session tickets bought from Xavier are discounted off the single-session prices. The all-session ticket package includes all nine games, and is available at several pricing levels.

All-session tickets begin at only $125 for all nine games. Seats are filled based on your Musketeer Points total upon fulfillment. You can purchase your tickets online, by submitting the order form or calling the Xavier Athletics Ticket Office at 513-745-3411 x.7.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I've gone every year and it's it so great to be in NYC and see Xavier play in MSG. It's an experience not to be missed. I'd never want to discourage anyone from choosing to travel to the first round NCAA games, but if you've never tried the Big East Tourney, suggest you try to make it happen. Go X!

Ditto what WC says. Great time in the city.

In related news:

Your donation to the Snipe's Kids Big East Tourney Ticket Fund is fully deductible! We do it for the children.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Went last year and it was fantastic. Particularly pushing my way into the packed Friday night semifinals. The Garden was electric.

Went in 2015 and it was a great time. A must go to at least once for any Xavier fan. Was planning on making the trip this coming season but my friend decided to get married that weekend. Guess I'll be streaming the game at a wedding reception. Never been to the NCAA tournament, so definitely going to make that happen this year. Especially since we'll likely be playing in Indy or Milwaukee.

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    Went in 2015 and it was a great time. A must go to at least once for any Xavier fan. Was planning on making the trip this coming season but my friend decided to get married that weekend. Guess I'll be streaming the game at a wedding reception. Never been to the NCAA tournament, so definitely going to make that happen this year. Especially since we'll likely be playing in Indy or Milwaukee.
    You need to look into better friends!

But I really need to look into this. One son will be spending a lot of time working in NYC/NJ this year with new job. Hmmmm

Big East Tourney Tickets On Sale

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    I had not been to a Tourney game in fifteen years. I went to St. Louis and had a blast (despite the outcome and torture of getting home at 3 am to work the next day). I highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Last year was my first time at the Big East Tournament and the first time at MSG.

I highly recommend it to everyone. Will likely make it an annual thing for me.

I think my family is going to go for the first time this year. Any hotel suggestions? Where does the team stay? Thanks for the help!