James Farr Europe Highlights

This was posted on the Scout board so I thought I'd share it over here. Farr has added a lot to his game, or Mack was holding him back at X!! Lol. Step backs and fade aways??? Dropping bombs from three...

He still rebounds like a beast.

That looks like a different guy.

Junior
    That video must be sped up. There's no way he gets his long range shot off that quickly

He came into Xavier projected as a threat from range. It's really cool to see him open it up.
    zip em up

Neither of those teams could win the A10.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    This was posted on the Scout board so I thought I'd share it over here. Farr has added a lot to his game, or Mack was holding him back at X!! Lol. Step backs and fade aways??? Dropping bombs from three...

He still rebounds like a beast.

Too bad he wasn't red shirted in his Freshman year when he played a total of about 40 minutes all year.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 03-06-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

It was very nice to see James' parents at the DePaul game and hear that he is doing well: rebounding, shooting 3s, etc. in Hungary. I think they said that after the Euroseason, James and Jalen were going to get together for workouts etc.

There is no substitute for actual hours in the gym that a student-athlete cannot accomplish. People complain about guys leaving eligibility on the table (Semaj, Jalen, etc) but realistically if they are going to be making money playing basketball one can argue they left too late as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Too bad he wasn't red shirted in his Freshman year when he played a total of about 40 minutes all year.
    He probably should have red shirted, but if he did, that's no guarantee that he would have been back this year. (See 5th year senior Jalen Reynolds.) (See also Trevon Bluiett, who is not expected back next year and will likely be in Europe.)

James Farr Europe Highlights

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    He probably should have red shirted, but if he did, that's no guarantee that he would have been back this year. (See 5th year senior Jalen Reynolds.) (See also Trevon Bluiett, who is not expected back next year and will likely be in Europe.)
    Not to mention that hindsight is 20/20. Erik Stenger was playing rotation minutes in the frontcourt instead of Farr. I bet the staff figured Farr would surpass him during the season. Also, the team was one frontcourt injury away from Farr needing to join the rotation, regardless.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk