Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xufan2020 View Post
    Is he hurt? Or is it just Omara and Kanter playing so well?
    Banged his shoulder in practice last week. Should be back for Seton Hall.

At coach show Thursday, Mack said MRI was negative and it's really a matter of comfort level/pain tolerance at this point.
    Zip'em Up!

Time to resurrect this thread ! Very apropos based on last night and what we saw in the exhibition.....absolute beast. His stats per minutes played are ridiculous and he plays with the most energy on the team. If he can be coached to foul less and approach 30 MPG, he leads the team in scoring and rebounds.....BIG "IF"!
    Last edited by Xuperman; 11-07-2018 at 08:38 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    absolute beast
    Good Lord. I was frightened FOR those poor IUPUI interior guys, and I was just watching on TV!

He’s clearly quicker with the weight loss. I don’t think he gets those two steals last year. Should be exciting to see him continue getting better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Wow!! The second coming of DWest...19/20/4 with only ONE FOUL. When is the last time a Muskie dominated the boards like that! In only 29 minutes he nearly bested the Aces entire team.....beat them 9-3 on the O glass. I think we will look back and remember this as his breakout game.....a legend is born. I love how he plays angry with a smile!!
    Last edited by Xuperman; 11-11-2018 at 05:43 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Wow!! The second coming of DWest...19/20/4 with only ONE FOUL. When is the last time a Muskie dominated the boards like that! In only 29 minutes he nearly bested the Aces entire team.....beat them 9-3 on the O glass. I think we will look back and remember this as his breakout game.....a legend is born. I love how he plays angry with a smile!!
    Travis Taylor's monster *night in win over No. 16/15 St. Louis: 19 pts., 19 reb. & 6 blk March 2013.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

I was most impressed that he only had one foul. That's the kind of play we need.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I was most impressed that he only had one foul. That's the kind of play we need.
    Yup if he can stay out of foul trouble, Rique will be incredible this season. He's shown a lot of growth looking slimmer, and is very athletic obviously. I doubt he sustains those numbers, but it's promising so far in the season, especially since we have Hankins to add in the mix as well.

He does need to watch it on the dunks. On a couple of them, he showboated a little with a bit of a pull up on the rim. The refs have stared at him a bit afterwards like they’re thinking about throwing a T his way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.