Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    I think Jones might be a better three point shooter than Green at this point. Last Warriors game I watched, the Jazz left him unguarded and begged him to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Except Green attempted 3.0 and 3.6 threes per game his junior and senior year and shot 36.6% and 38.8% from three in those years.
    How much does he do that now? I don't have time to look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Except Green attempted 3.0 and 3.6 threes per game his junior and senior year and shot 36.6% and 38.8% from three in those years.
    Can you look up Dejuan Blair's stats for me too? He was supposed to be too short at 6'7.
    Last edited by XfansinKy; 02-20-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Who the “F” cares about Draymon Green or anybody else....THIS IS A TYRIQUE JONES THREAD!
    19 AND 15.....GTFO...
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    Can you look up Dejuan Blair's stats for me too? He was supposed to be too short at 6'7.
    Dejuan Blair only played two years in college. He was a co-Big East player of the year, 1st team All American, and finished 2nd in the voting for AP player of the year. And he was out of the NBA by age 25-26.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Dejuan Blair only played two years in college. He was a co-Big East player of the year, 1st team All American, and finished 2nd in the voting for AP player of the year. And he was out of the NBA by age 25-26.
    Juice....WHY? Blair? Who cares....this is a TYRIQUE JONES THREAD.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Big Homie was a stud again tonight. Double double in the first half. This team seems to be beginning to gel.

Jones is our X FACTOR - he scores 12 points or more with 10+ rebounds we are not losing!

I think this kind of play from Jones has been here all along. He has his limitations, but Coach Steele seems to be teaching guys better plays to set Jones up for success. Either with a drive and drop off, or just clearing Jones' side of the floor with a mismatch, we're seeing much more of that these past few games. Before the guards would either attempt their own shot or pass out before giving it to Jones within a drive. And with Mack it sometimes seemed Jones was left on his own to create everything or solely rely on putbacks. I don't think he excels that way nearly as much.

It's exciting to watch Jones and Hankins get the opportunity to really be a focus.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Jones and Hankins also had a couple nice passes to each other in the paint last night. That is hard to stop if they are both in and one can pass out of a double team to the other in the paint.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17