Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Tyrique Unchained

Mr. Zero announces Xavier presence with authority. He is literally perfect shooting the basketball this game.

The would-be Human Foul Machine successor has not committed an infraction over two games.

Potential becomes reality, fear overcomes the Big East.

All hail the Freshman!
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Man, I'm surprised cuz he played a physical game and was flinging around Bluejays all over the place. Hopefully, we are now going to be able to make our bunny layups!!
    2023 Sweet 16

Ty played great, but how bout Mack going to him early vs Patton? Obviously saw something on film
    "It's like X wasn't given enough to do, so they had to promise it more. Okay, you don't start a lot of words, but we'll give you a co-starring role in tic-tac-toe. And you will be associated with hugs and kisses. And you will mark the spot. And you will make writing Christmas easier." -Mitch Hedberg

Awesome game for the big man, he will be fun to watch the next 3 seasons.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

He's a big guy with some WOW! Can't wait to see what he can become over his years at X. Very fun to watch. Did he really go 2 whole games without a foul? Funny how you don't notice what's not there.

You could see his potential in the very first minutes he played this year. He was clearly the next beast in a long line of beasts.

I see a lot of Jamel McLean in him. Tall, long, strong. Doesn't soar to the rim like brown, but goes straight up with authority.

Silver lining for a crap year.

Interesting that Sean had good game against SH and Jones had minimal minutes. Then Tyrique has great game today and Sean has minimal minutes. Not trying to be critical of either. Just an observation.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    You could see his potential in the very first minutes he played this year. He was clearly the next beast in a long line of beasts.

I see a lot of Jamel McLean in him. Tall, long, strong. Doesn't soar to the rim like brown, but goes straight up with authority.

Silver lining for a crap year.
    Funny how far we've come huh? We are probably a 6 seed as it stands and we are having a "crap" year.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Funny how far we've come huh? We are probably a 6 seed as it stands and we are having a "crap" year.
    Seriously. I love it. Been a lot of bumps, but the team is probably having one of the most successful regular seasons in XU history. Certainly in the Mack era.

Sophomore
    I think he meant just as far as all the setbacks we've faced. Great game by Tyrique. He just made Patton his b****