Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Updates folks I'm dying here. I just thought he landed on his knee cap didn't realize you guys think he may have hyperextended it
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Updates folks I'm dying here. I just thought he landed on his knee cap didn't realize you guys think he may have hyperextended it
    He didn't bang it, it bent in a way God did not intend. I've seen freaky things in the past that turned out were not awful, but this was not a good look.

I hate to guess, but will venture MCL is best case.

You wont hear anything until tomorrow or Tuesday for sure

He hyperextended it after landing from a lay up

Did not look good at all.

I just saw a quick slo-mo look before turning my head. I'm not sure if it went backwards or sideways?

Brian Snow reports initial reports are favorable, thinking hyperextension

Man any type of tear is bad. This is why you can't blame kids for leaving early. Hope is fine and if not he is young and will bounce back and have a long future in the pros eventually. But maybe it's nothing to be concerned about
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by TapsPlunkett View Post
    Hoping for the best! Thanks.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TapsPlunkett View Post
    This would be awesome. But that was initial report for Mo Watson too. No way to know for sure until imaging is completed.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    This would be awesome. But that was initial report for Mo Watson too. No way to know for sure until imaging is completed.
    Very true, but they are pretty damn good at initial testing. I tried to question the trainer when my son tore his ACL and MCL, hoping it wasn't true. He shut me down immediately, and he was 100% correct. Hoping for some good news for a change. Still feel sorry for Watson, that was horribly unfortunate.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Very true, but they are pretty damn good at initial testing. I tried to question the trainer when my son tore his ACL and MCL, hoping it wasn't true. He shut me down immediately, and he was 100% correct. Hoping for some good news for a change. Still feel sorry for Watson, that was horribly unfortunate.
    Yeah. It's usually a lot more accurate though when ruling in an injury than ruling out if that makes sense.

The tears aren't always so obvious when testing the knee. The give isn't always really obvious but when it is there's no doubt about the tears.
    Last edited by D-West & PO-Z; 01-29-2017 at 08:58 PM.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17