Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Women finally got a W on Sunday. Maybe they can make som noise in BE tournament. They got nothing to lose.
    Zip'em Up!

Looking forward to cheering them on in Milwaukee. Full Xavier day with the men's game vs DePaul at 1PM in Chicago and Women's Big East tourney in Milwaukee at 4PM (Chicago times).

Neal got to go! Big East record 31-53 4 years = enough said!

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingballer View Post
    Neal got to go! Big East record 31-53 4 years = enough said!
    His record wouldn't bother me as much if I thought the program was making progress. But, I don't see that happening. In fact, next year may be worse than the previous one.

These terrible year to year records shouldn't be acceptable at X. I really wonder what happened to get into the pattern that we are currently in.

Quote Originally Posted by cinskyline View Post
    I really wonder what happened to get into the pattern that we are currently in.

Waugh can't be responsible for the current condition of this program. Neal has had more than enough to get it on track.
    He's had the talent over the past 4 years to complete in this conference. The problem is the players didn't like him! The same is true for many season ticket holders and faculty members. He's just not a likable guy! There's a reason we've had high turnover in the coaching staff. He's a difficult dude! AD is In a bad position with daughter in the program. However, he must make it right for all season ticket holders, alumni, and musketeers fans. Xavier will have no problem hiring a true winner for all of us to be proud of...!

I am happily going to renew my season tickets tomorrow for WBB. Proud to continue to support the team. I find Coach Neal quite likable and have appreciated some frank discussions I've had with him. I've always seen him represent the university well at events. I have trust in our AD to make the best decisions for Xavier. As a fan, I'll cheer them on whether it's all rosy or even when it's bumpy. Glad V-baller is taking an interest and is expressing some valid opinions. Hope to meet others at games this year.

I find the timing of the rebirth of this thread interesting....
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I find the timing of the rebirth of this thread interesting....
    Can you tell us why, Muskie? Do you know something we don't know?

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    It came from a new poster. Wasn't Ehlen stepping down from the same position that Dave Bezold (former NKU men's coach) filled recently?