Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why were Cronin and his assistants in matching outfits? Starting the world's worst boy band? Mick & The Burn Victims?
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by RetireFiftyTu View Post
    I'm pretty sure Gary Clark is a junior.
    As is Washington.

Really dislike Cronin

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    As is Washington.
    Yeah...I thought next year would be UC's year...apparently Mick's got them ahead of schedule.

Sophomore
    I almost felt bad for Troy Caupain at the end of the game last night. Caupain had never beaten Xavier and was subbed late in the game. He went to celebrate on the bench, but Mick stood with his hands on his hips. It was bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by muskieindent View Post
    Win and they will like you.I know a number of UC fans who were ready to run him out of town a few years ago.You don't hear that anymore.I'll give him credit.They have a good team this year.Agree with the little man syndrome.I think that's why he constantly bitches at the refs.
    Many of my friends are from UC. I frequently hear them say that Cronin is "not the answer".
    Xaveriana, one that bleeds blue

nobody likes the guy, even his own fans.......but he's managed to win at UC......so, hard to argue with his results

Sophomore
    The matching outfit thing was a little strange, especially the guy with the same [lack of hair] cut.
    Cronin got a whole lot more tv face time than Chris, even when we were winning.

Wear blue at games!
    Birdman'71'76

I ALMOST feel sorry for him.

He's an ugly little twat that truly always seems to have a bitter or disgusted look on his face.

Tough way to go through life.
    X A V I E R

Cronin is a student of Huggins. Do you all forget how much of an asshole Huggins was?
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Cronin got his 300th win the other night but the AAC wins should really have asterisks.
    Zip'em Up!