Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Really dislike Cronin

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=400916602

The second video on this link is the post game interview with Cronin. For the first part of the interview, he just keeps calling Bluiett "the kid"...I mean, it's not terrible, but annoying.

At the 43 second mark, Greenburg asks him about the tirade and Cronin's response to justify his actions was to make reference to the brawl and basically say that he knows what happens when X starts playing dirty and pulling kids down to the floor. His innuendo that Xavier was the reason for the brawl was clear. Moreover, that Xavier was TRYING to do it again ....RIDICULOUS, revisionist history. HE is really annoying.
    We've been working hard the whole year...we're staying focused and keeping it one game at a time. --Justin Cage

Quote Originally Posted by Muskeagle View Post
    http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=400916602

The second video on this link is the post game interview with Cronin. For the first part of the interview, he just keeps calling Bluiett "the kid"...I mean, it's not terrible, but annoying.

At the 43 second mark, Greenburg asks him about the tirade and Cronin's response to justify his actions was to make reference to the brawl and basically say that he knows what happens when X starts playing dirty and pulling kids down to the floor. His innuendo that Xavier was the reason for the brawl was clear. Moreover, that Xavier was TRYING to do it again ....RIDICULOUS, revisionist history. HE is really annoying.
    Straight up, he's just a huge D-Bag. Biggest excuse guy I've ever heard in my life. And quite possibly the biggest sore loser ever. Throw in his little man syndrome and that's quite the combination. I don't get how any UC fans like him. Every comment that comes out of his mouth is always sour. You hear other coaches around the country all the time praise other programs/players/coaches and for the most part come off humble. Someone like Jay Wright comes to mind. Mick could not be farther from that in every aspect of his methods.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by xufan2434 View Post
    Straight up, he's just a huge D-Bag. Biggest excuse guy I've ever heard in my life. And quite possibly the biggest sore loser ever. Throw in his little man syndrome and that's quite the combination. I don't get how any UC fans like him. Every comment that comes out of his mouth is always sour. You hear other coaches around the country all the time praise other programs/players/coaches and for the most part come off humble. Someone like Jay Wright comes to mind. Mick could not be farther from that in every aspect of his methods.
    Win and they will like you.I know a number of UC fans who were ready to run him out of town a few years ago.You don't hear that anymore.I'll give him credit.They have a good team this year.Agree with the little man syndrome.I think that's why he constantly bitches at the refs.

Why would anyone like a person who sexually abuses goats?

UC is good this year and should be solid next year. Clark is a senior but what I didn't realize is that Washington is also a senior. I must be crazy but I thought I heard from the announcers that he was a freshman. I know he transferred from NC State but didn't know he played a full two years.

Evans and Cumberland are both solid players. We get them at home next year though and I don't see Justin Jennifer being that great of a PG.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    UC is good this year and should be solid next year. Clark is a senior but what I didn't realize is that Washington is also a senior. I must be crazy but I thought I heard from the announcers that he was a freshman. I know he transferred from NC State but didn't know he played a full two years.

Evans and Cumberland are both solid players. We get them at home next year though and I don't see Justin Jennifer being that great of a PG.
    they have a really solid transfer PG coming in.....

As far as Cronin goes he's a fu&*ing d*$k head.

Supporting Member
    He is a punk, plain and simple. Absolutely, no class.

Sophomore
    I get that coaches yell. Many of them yell a lot. But I don't think I've ever seen a coach scream at his players more than Cronin. It's almost constant.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelhouse View Post
    I get that coaches yell. Many of them yell a lot. But I don't think I've ever seen a coach scream at his players more than Cronin. It's almost constant.
    That stupid tough guy face he makes when he's screaming at someone is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post

I'm pretty sure Gary Clark is a junior.