Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    "PDoc for being a SucKS shill, throwing a Molotov Cocktail on the pre-game 2011 fire then denying everything."

Was it not Andy Furman's interview w/ Sean Kilpatrick to ignite the circumstance ?

And how was Ed Badger's comment about saving Staak's job when XU prevailed omitted ?
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    My post from the summer on another thread as to Sippin' Mick's dalliance with Vegas. What a buffoon.

"With these tomfoolery and hijinks by the Jaundiced Leprechaun, how can anyone who may be a somewhat supporter of that pimple on the map in Clifton ever think about giving any pop to that program? By these escapades, Sippin Mick disrespected the guy who is his play by play man on the radio, turned his back on the school that employed him and then just came strolling back in like everything was cool, while the President of said school publically was begging and pleading for his return.

Think of your girlfriend- who is a 3 on a 10 scale, but a good prick teaser- just taking off to Vegas for a one night stand with some schlub then walking back in your door acting like nothing happened- except she expects you to buy her a couple of new blinged baubles for her trouble, pay her gambling losses while she was out there and then also pay for the STD treatments from the afflictions she caught while dallaying around.

Sounds like a great deal to me.

Describes that imbecile to a T.
    Yes. Yes it does.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by joe titan View Post
    "PDoc for being a SucKS shill, throwing a Molotov Cocktail on the pre-game 2011 fire then denying everything."

Was it not Andy Furman's interview w/ Sean Kilpatrick to ignite the circumstance ?

And how was Ed Badger's comment about saving Staak's job when XU prevailed omitted ?
    PDoc wrote a piece for his "Morning Line" deal, or whatever the hell it's called, quoting Kilpatrick saying that Tu wasn't worthy of starting for the BoreCats.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Not to excuse but P Doc was relaying the Furman interview w/ SK.

And how about Tony Yates' whining when Steve Thomas dropped 40 on them.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Sophomore
    FC Cincinnati posted a twitter poll saying they weren't taking sides and asking what colors their fans were wearing tonight; UC, Xavier, or FCC.

Some UC lost their minds over it. A few have said they aren't buying FCC tickets because of the "disrespect."

Losers.

Quote Originally Posted by joe titan View Post
    Not to excuse but P Doc was relaying the Furman interview w/ SK.
    Yeah. If I remember correctly, pdoc was doing his usual "is the shootout a big game anymore?" post and was whining about how the fire and passion from the game was gone (or some dumb pdoc phrasing like that). Then in the brawl aftermath did a 180 and whined the game has gotten too toxic and out of control (or again, some more dumb pdoc phrasing).

Quote Originally Posted by ammtd34 View Post
    FC Cincinnati posted a twitter poll saying they weren't taking sides and asking what colors their fans were wearing tonight; UC, Xavier, or FCC.

Some UC lost their minds over it. A few have said they aren't buying FCC tickets because of the "disrespect."

Losers.
    lol those dorks lose their f-ing minds if anyone in the Cincy media or one of the pro sports teams mentions something positive about X.

I see this time they've even gone as far as editing the XU wiki pages to say we're in Norwood.

But yeah, this game only means something to X.

Quote Originally Posted by ammtd34 View Post

Losers.
    That thread is hilarious. Typical thin-skinned UC reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by THRILLHOUSE View Post
    lol those dorks lose their f-ing minds if anyone in the Cincy media or one of the pro sports teams mentions something positive about X.

I see this time they've even gone as far as editing the XU wiki pages to say we're in Norwood.

But yeah, this game only means something to X.
    The crazy part was that it wasn't even pro-Xavier. It just wasn't pro-UC. They act like everyone in this city should S their proverbial D's in this city.

Trash ass campus full of stupid ass looking buildings, surrounded by crime every where to the point they can't keep their students safe looking ass motherf*ckers...

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Common decency and the FCC prevent us from discussing here the details of Mick Cronin's romantic escapades.
    Oh wow, I guess "common decency" applies to us and no one up north. They have no problem slamming Pat Kelsey for the real reasons he left Victory Parkway.