Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Last time I checked, 2011 was within 6 years ago, and YTG with his excuses is the current time. The BoreCat minion slams happen every day. PDoc's slathering over Clifton happens on a daily basis.
    What planet are you on?
    Notwithstanding the mean-spirited response, happy to admit that I had a typo - I didn't mean to put "all" in there. The overall point - which you can't really have missed and remains true - is that much of the stuff on the initial list is very dated.

Quote Originally Posted by muethibp View Post
    Notwithstanding the mean-spirited response, happy to admit that I had a typo - I didn't mean to put "all" in there. The overall point - which you can't really have missed and remains true - is that much of the stuff on the initial list is very dated.
    Damn right I'm mean spirited today. It's a game day against the forces of darkness who I hate. You are just collateral damage.
    The BoreCats SucK. Nothing about that is dated. Their cretin fans, their midget coach, their media shills.

Sorry, not sorry.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

All-Conference
    Damn right I'm mean spirited today. It's a game day against the forces of darkness who I hate. You are just collateral damage.
    The BoreCats SucK. Nothing about that is dated. Their cretin fans, their midget coach, their media shills.

Sorry, not sorry.
    What he said.

As I sit here in the early morning hours of game day, I can feel the roiling and seething begin. That school across town, the black ogres, the darkness....we play them. I hate. Why?

-Smart ass Mick Cronin. Get some Crest 3D White strips.
    -The ghosts of BeelzeBob and Drunken Andy Kennedy.
    -Kenyon Martin's flex
    -Ruben Patterson's rape
    -Charles Williams academic fraud
    -Donald Little's hot coat hanger
    -Eugene Land Larceny
    -Art Long punching a horse
    -BJ Groves beating up pregnant women
    -Dumbtonio Wingfield
    -Free Roof Bob Goin
    -Thuggins not shaking hands with Pete
    -Thuggins getting two AD's fired-Taylor and O'Dell
    -Darnell Burton, drug dealer
    -Damon Flint, women abuser
    -Pussy G'Lawn Guyn (sp) who couldn't take a little trash talk at the end of the 2011 blowout.
    -Sanctimonious YTG who couldn't win the A-10
    -Chek Mobdj (sp) for cheap shotting Big Frease
    -That horrible "Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ohhhh, clap,clap,clap,clap...uc" cheer.
    -SucKS charlatan football program.
    -The arrogant "little brother" and "steppingstone" statements from their fairweather fans
    -Huggins and Kennedy bar fights with fans.
    -SucKS pathetic attempts to expand their craphole stadium
    -SucKS pathetic attempts to weasel themselves into a league other than the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC...any league
    -A Jaundiced Leprechaun with an inferiority complex.
    -Beatwriter Bill Koch for baiting Tu in a post-game press conference.
    -PDoc for being a SucKS shill, throwing a Molotov Cocktail on the pre-game 2011 fire then denying everything.
    -The Borecats feeble recruiting attempts to be relevant.

They SucK over there in Clifton. My burlap and sackcloth is on, the beard is grizzled, I'm beginning to speak in tongues, the disdain is boiling and the beer is chilling.

Justice must be done tonight. Goodness must prevail. Mighty Men of Xavier wield your scabbards and vanquish the dark evil back to the bowels of the moldy cave (Fifth Third) from which it emerged.

It is written, it will be done!
    HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE....

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Common decency and the FCC prevent us from discussing here the details of Mick Cronin's romantic escapades.
    What did he get his goat for Valentine's Day?
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

I feel like everyone other than MOR is just going through the motions. With Bobby H, hate flowed so naturally. With Mick C, it's more like bemusement and almost sympathy.

MOR coming through to escalate the hate. I would have had my money on Snipe escalating, but I will happily take MOR after that great post.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I feel like everyone other than MOR is just going through the motions. With Bobby H, hate flowed so naturally. With Mick C, it's more like bemusement and almost sympathy.
    The only sympathy I feel is for those stupid enough to sleep with The Yellow Toothed Gnome.
    The SucKS fans are so shell shocked they are apparently forgetting that the leprechaun trashed them for Vegas last offseason then just came slinking back to town with an extra 30 pieces of silver in his pocket. Cretin (defined as a "dwarfed and deformed idiot").

My post from the summer on another thread as to Sippin' Mick's dalliance with Vegas. What a buffoon.

"With these tomfoolery and hijinks by the Jaundiced Leprechaun, how can anyone who may be a somewhat supporter of that pimple on the map in Clifton ever think about giving any pop to that program? By these escapades, Sippin Mick disrespected the guy who is his play by play man on the radio, turned his back on the school that employed him and then just came strolling back in like everything was cool, while the President of said school publically was begging and pleading for his return.

Think of your girlfriend- who is a 3 on a 10 scale, but a good prick teaser- just taking off to Vegas for a one night stand with some schlub then walking back in your door acting like nothing happened- except she expects you to buy her a couple of new blinged baubles for her trouble, pay her gambling losses while she was out there and then also pay for the STD treatments from the afflictions she caught while dallaying around.

Sounds like a great deal to me.

Describes that imbecile to a T.

Quote Originally Posted by fellahmuskie View Post
    It's honestly kind of sad to see how this game is becoming uc's Super Bowl. Their program is pathetic. The inferiority complex over there is out of control and it starts with lil' mick.
    Its not sad at all.....I kind of like it :)