View Poll Results: What Is Greatest Moment In UC History?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bob Huggins Paints His Lexus

5 15.15%
  • Mortal Combat: Art Long vs. Police Horse

7 21.21%
  • Lance Stephenson Dribbles Girlfriend Down Flight Of Stairs

3 9.09%
  • Bearcat Mascot Arrested For Snowball Fight

2 6.06%
  • Donald Little Pokes Fun At Roommate (taped to a chair, with heated wire hanger and knife)

7 21.21%
  • Mick Cronin Got To Ride The Big Roller Coaster

9 27.27%
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    When Tu was a frosh, Jackson, Frease, Anderson, BJ Raymond, Derrek Brown, all trash talked UC at the Shoe for warm ups and the UC players came out ICE cold. Does X have any "EXTREME" competitors like Crawford or Tu that can talk trash?
    I hope so.
    I miss those kinds of players....JP maybe, but I don't think anyone on the roster can match any of the guys listed above except Frease. May just be me, but even as a Xavier fan, Frease annoyed me....wrote a lot of checks his butt couldn't cash.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    When Tu was a frosh, Jackson, Frease, Anderson, BJ Raymond, Derrek Brown, all trash talked UC at the Shoe for warm ups and the UC players came out ICE cold. Does X have any "EXTREME" competitors like Crawford or Tu that can talk trash?
    I hope so.
    Tu, Lyons, CJ, and JCraw were one of a kind that we probably won't see in an X uniform again. No one on this team kind of has that. That's where we miss Jalen. He did a lot of stupid things I admit, but I miss the toughness. They're going to have to be tough to go in there and get a win. JP has it but he can't do it all by himself. We've seen that version of Tre sometimes but not nearly enough. It needs to come out tonight if they want a chance

Sophomore
    I haven't been following UC lately, is mick still undressing his players after games?

Clubber what's your prediction for the fight?

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by xufan2434 View Post
    Tu, Lyons, CJ, and JCraw were one of a kind that we probably won't see in an X uniform again. No one on this team kind of has that. That's where we miss Jalen. He did a lot of stupid things I admit, but I miss the toughness. They're going to have to be tough to go in there and get a win. JP has it but he can't do it all by himself. We've seen that version of Tre sometimes but not nearly enough. It needs to come out tonight if they want a chance
    While I agree no one on this team approaches them, I see no reason we can't have similar steel ballsness in the future. The Big Freakin East pretty much requires it. That said, I really miss Tu.
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

Crosstown Shootout Game Thread (January 26, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by THRILLHOUSE View Post
    I'll predict Malcom Bernard makes a couple of big shots/plays to put X over the edge in a close win.
    I'm with you on this...

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    I'm with you on this...
    Bernard not starting. Gates

Like to see some points in the paint, and Ed to slow down a little to set up others.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

X has fouling issues. Lucky that UC is not shooting well at the foul line, so far.

Supporting Member
    So tre has had a decent half....geezus way to be big fella!

TB is carrying the team. He is shooting 100% with 21 pts.