View Poll Results: What Is Most Embarrassing?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bankruptcy

2 8.33%
  • STD

0 0%
  • High School Band Photo

2 8.33%
  • John Thompson III

1 4.17%
  • Still DePaul

7 29.17%
  • Mick Cronin In Love

12 50.00%
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Winning this game on free throws. Whoda thunk?

45 FTs for X. That is remarkable.

Sophomore
    all the fouling and scoring at the end ruined my pick the score prediction

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XUMIOH12 View Post
    all the fouling and scoring at the end ruined my pick the score prediction
    aside from that, pretty solid game overall

Great win for the Muskies.

I really like the effort they put out in this game. They still seem to lack focus too often, but coach pushing them to be more aggressive is helping.

I am not a particular Georgetown fan. I never watch their games unless they play XU or Cincinnati. But they do actually have a lot of really nice players that I could see fitting in well on XU's team. Can't understand why that program continues to fall short.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post

I really like the effort they put out in this game. They still seem to lack focus too often, but coach pushing them to be more aggressive is helping.

I am not a particular Georgetown fan. I never watch their games unless they play XU or Cincinnati. But they do actually have a lot of really nice players that I could see fitting in well on XU's team. Can't understand why that program continues to fall short.
    coaching

Yep, Thompson is a bad coach. Georgetown is a bad team. They may steal a win or so here and there, but as long as Thompson is there, I expect them to stay at the bottom half of the league.

Also, it was good to get a win, but did we have two different 6 minute stretches without a field goal made? I realize that has some to do with fouling and free throw attempts, but that can't continue.

Rebounding was great, how many offensive boards did we give up? 1?

Tweets

David West ‏@D_West30 33m

Good Win XU!
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post

I don't think they utilize their size well, but also their point guard play is pretty bad.

Agreed, good win for X, but just need to maintain focus through a complete game. Like more and more what Tyrique is doing and Goodin as well. Malcolm playing well. Edmond looking more and more like a great point guard with every game.
    Last edited by scoscox; 01-22-2017 at 04:39 PM.

OK, back on track. Hold serve at home and steal a few on the road. Peak at the right time. I have a vision of how this can be glorious after a rough stretch. (Sometimes I wake up right before it's expected to get really good, so no guarantees.)