Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Quentin Goodin

He really stepped up tonight, even before Ed went down. Bright future for Q!

Looks like the game has slowed down for Q and he's just playing more and thinking less.

So, hasn't THIS become more important in the recent past? He looked great today, and the future is bright. Go X!
    Last edited by xu82; 02-02-2017 at 08:45 AM.

Supporting Member
    Great job by Q tonight...thought it would take him a year to adjust but looks like it only took about half a season. So glad to be wrong on this one. Continue to prove me wrong Q. Loving it

Junior
    Q + Scruggs + (Marshall + Harden) + maybe Ridder = BRIGHT FUTURE.

All that said, I want Ed and Tre back next year.
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

I thought his FT shooting was clutch after Ed went down. They clearly went after him and he did not flinch. I like his calm and agree he and Jones do have some great chemistry.

Praying for Ed to get good news.

That spin move in the lane followed by him going way up and nailing that little touch shot was just ridiculous. It seems like high level D1 basketball does "slow down" quicker for the more athletic players. I tried to see if there's any news on Ed's knee. I can't watch the replay of it. He's been through so many injuries.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by KabeX View Post
    Q + Scruggs + (Marshall + Harden) + maybe Ridder = BRIGHT FUTURE.

All that said, I want Ed and Tre back next year.
    I'm not counting on either of them back next year.After this possible injury,if Ed is still projected to be a first round pick I think he'll leave.Why take a risk of getting hurt?

Don't get me wrong, Ed Sumner is a world class athlete that can and has put a team on his shoulders and made sure they won. With that said, Q is a 100% true point guard that will start from the top of the key and set up some well executed plays. I'm looking forward to Q getting the ball in the open court when he's decided that he's attacking the rim. Thats a 6'4 210lb freight train with elite level speed and a 40 plus inch vertical leap coming strong. Glad he chose X over UofL, Butler, Florida, and the rest. I watched him a bunch at the state tournament and am glad coach Mack recruits hard in Ky.
    Last edited by XfansinKy; 02-01-2017 at 05:36 AM.

35 minutes. He wasn't taking wild shots, and the kid is growning up before our eyes.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.