Justin Cage + family got Coronavirus- this is serious

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cin...amp/2892516001

This is only going to get worse before it gets better.

i live in one of the hot spots of NJ for the virus. Hospitals are filling up with people with people who have the virus. There is a shortage of ventilators and supplies. We don’t leave our home unless absolutely necessary.

I urge everyone to be incredibly careful.

Please for your own sake and the sake of others (Family and friends and neighbors)
    WASH YOUR HANDS WELL AND FREQUENTLY!

Do not go where there are large gatherings.

Do what you are being told by authorities to help yourself from getting it while helping to stop the spread of this scary virus.

If you are not careful, you could get it and pass it along to friends and loved ones.
    Last edited by IM4X; 03-23-2020 at 07:55 PM.

Thoughts and prayers to Justin and his family. Most likely they just feel like it’s a cold or the flu. Get those antibodies!

We had the first distant family member test positive. He’s got a fever, feels fine and wonder how he even got the test. He’s 30, lives in Tampa and will almost assuredly be fine in the end.

It sure does suck, though!

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Thoughts and prayers to Justin and his family. Most likely they just feel like it’s a cold or the flu. Get those antibodies!

We had the first distant family member test positive. He’s got a fever, feels fine and wonder how he even got the test. He’s 30, lives in Tampa and will almost assuredly be fine in the end.

It sure does suck, though!
    I hope your family member is over the tough part. Prayers for him to make a full recovery soon.

Every day the confirmed cases seem to multiply in my county. Last week Less than a week ago I believe there were less than 50 confirmed cases and now it has jumped to over 400. Even my town has more than a handful confirmed cases as of two days ago, which means there are probably 5 or 10 times that amount not yet confirmed. This thing just keeps creeping closer, like a poisonous fog.

I hope people living in the Midwest are getting serious about preparing now for it: washing hands, staying away from crowds, keeping a distance from others outside and stocking up on groceries (especially nonperishables items), and toiletries and make sure you get disinfectants and hand sanitizes before it gets bad there.

Be smart and stay safe XU 82.

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    I hope people living in the Midwest are getting serious about preparing now for it: washing hands, staying away from crowds, keeping a distance from others outside and stocking up on groceries (especially nonperishables items), and toiletries and make sure you get disinfectants and hand sanitizes before it gets bad there
    Social distancing is in full effect here. Nonperishables are still available at the grocery store. TP and hand sanitizer have not been available for three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Social distancing is in full effect here. Nonperishables are still available at the grocery store. TP and hand sanitizer have not been available for three weeks.
    Good to hear, except for the TP and hand sanitizers (that happened here too).

They finally started getting those things back in and told stores not to sell more than 1 pack of TP and 1 hand sanitizer and one liquid antibacterial soap per customer.

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    I hope your family member is over the tough part. Prayers for him to make a full recovery soon.

Every day the confirmed cases seem to multiply in my county. Last week Less than a week ago I believe there were less than 50 confirmed cases and now it has jumped to over 400. Even my town has more than a handful confirmed cases as of two days ago, which means there are probably 5 or 10 times that amount not yet confirmed. This thing just keeps creeping closer, like a poisonous fog.

I hope people living in the Midwest are getting serious about preparing now for it: washing hands, staying away from crowds, keeping a distance from others outside and stocking up on groceries (especially nonperishables items), and toiletries and make sure you get disinfectants and hand sanitizes before it gets bad there.

Be smart and stay safe XU 82.
    You must be up North. I'm in Camden County and while we are faring OK so far with only about 60 confirmed cases as of today, but kind of waiting for the floodgates to potentially open. It seems like anywhere people have a lot of contact with NYC the cases are exploding (not surprising).
    Eat Donuts!