The STREAK vs. UD extends to 36 years

It was 36 years ago today when dayton last beat Xavier in Cincinnati. Since we don't play them every year, it is a little easier to extend this streak.

We have elevated a notch in the college basketball world, and the rivalry with dayton isn't what it was. Hell, the last time we played them we outclassed them, outmanned them, outplayed them, outcoached them and blew their doors off by 30. It was a massacre, we beat them like they were IPFW or something.

We have much bigger games on the schedule, and especially the next 10 days. I am sure this day is "Nova Day" within our program and it is so great to not have to deal with those ud window lickers anymore.

But this day is always worth noting. If that team up north ever returns to the Cintas Center, we will also have another President to add to the list.

It is 9:35 on 1/10/2017....and dayton still sucks!!!
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Perhaps that should be the new XU-UD scheduling formula. X needs to play them at least once during the term of each President. Either in a tournament or at Cintas.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    Perhaps that should be the new XU-UD scheduling formula. X needs to play them at least once during the term of each President. Either in a tournament or at Cintas.
    Im in.