Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1st X Game - Creighton

I've been reading this board for awhile and appreciate the content and the contributors. My daughter is a Freshman at Xavier and I am traveling up for my first game Monday vs Creighton. She and I are big X fans and hoops in general, I'm very excited. I knew Xavier very well from A10 days and it is great having them in the Big East.

A quick question, from a seating perspective all the seats look pretty good! I've been in Cintas but haven't seen a game yet. Sideline 200s look good and prices are reasonable on StubHub, any recommendations? Any gotchas?

I'm more of a reader than a contributor on Message Boards so I don't expect to post often but I would appreciate any seating insights for Monday's game.

Thanks All & GO X!

Sophomore
    there really isn't a bad seat in Cintas. If you can get a sideline in the 200 level you should be in good shape, obviously the lower the better ha. But even the corners and endzone aren't half bad.

Yeah, sideline seats in the upper level (200 level) are great. Some of those are as good, maybe better, than some in the lower bowl. Bottom line, no gotchas or warnings that I know of. Where are you traveling from?

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Truly not a bad seat in the place. I've sat from numerous vantage points high and low. I've been in the first row of the lower level and the very last row in the upper level, really great set up because no seat is bad. Enjoy!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Coming in from Rochester. St. Bonaventure grad so I used to see a lot of Xavier in A10 days. Now I get to root for X and the Bonnies! Good choice by my daughter.

Not to impugn the character of XU fans but during 1st half scout & scour the lower bowl for unoccupied seats and feel free to squat. Especially Monday afternoon, you should see more than a few openings.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Quote Originally Posted by joe titan View Post
    Not to impugn the character of XU fans but during 1st half scout & scour the lower bowl for unoccupied seats and feel free to squat. Especially Monday afternoon, you should see more than a few openings.
    Attendance on Monday MLK day will be interesting. This is a big game. Bet we have several Bluejay fans. Hope we don't have many of them coming down to lower bowl.

Best seat in the arena.....is any seat on an aisle! Sat in the corner lower bowl last weekend because it was the first aisle seats I found on StubHub. Had a GREAT time! (But I do think all the seats are good.)

OK, the aisle thing may just be me...
    Last edited by xu82; 01-13-2017 at 08:47 PM.

Grabbed seats in 213. This will be a huge game! Hopefully coming off of a positive result in tomorrow's huge game. Thanks for the info guys, looking forward to it. Have really enjoyed having X to cheer for and follow!

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by NewXfan View Post
    Grabbed seats in 213. This will be a huge game! Hopefully coming off of a positive result in tomorrow's huge game. Thanks for the info guys, looking forward to it. Have really enjoyed having X to cheer for and follow!
    Welcome to Xavier!