Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Umm, I'm not a Dr, but I have stayed in numerous Holiday Inn Expresses, and common sense tells me to leave the 4 month old home on a 0 degree day. It's probably just your generation who think babies belong at bars, nice restaurants, football games, bball games.
    My GENERATION? Did you see the "IF" and suggestion to consult a pediatrician??? "I'd want to hear it from his doctor", not play one on the internet. Maybe my generation just has a little more tact? I did say I wouldn't do it, but people should make their own, informed decisions. (Wait till the kid gets older, let them particiapate in and be accountablele for decisions and they learn better.)

PS, he should have his name on the bar at Dana's already!
    Last edited by xu82; 01-05-2017 at 09:37 PM.

Bringing baby to game

I never wore earmuffs even once. And I came out just fine. My wife says I don't listen. But I think that's different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bringing baby to game

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    It's probably just your generation who think babies belong at bars, nice restaurants, football games, bball games.
    This is dumb enough that I hope you were being sarcastic.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've taken my daughters to games when they were month old. My older daughter went to her first Reds game at a few months old, and it was just fine. Main thing to do be prepared...blankets, pacifier, bottle, etc. Don't be worried about being the guy with the diaper bag full of stuff. If you actually want to be there very long, you'll need all of that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    My GENERATION? Did you see the "IF" and suggestion to consult a pediatrician??? "I'd want to hear it from his doctor", not play one on the internet. Maybe my generation just has a little more tact? I did say I wouldn't do it, but people should make their own, informed decisions. (Wait till the kid gets older, let them particiapate in and be accountablele for decisions and they learn better.)

PS, he should have his name on the bar at Dana's already!
    How do you know he doesn't?
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    I took my 6 month old to the Lauren Hill game at Cintas a few years ago. She slept the whole time. I took my 1 and 2 year olds to the Ferris State exhibition also. That was a little tougher, but they still enjoyed it. Spent some time on the concourse when the 1 year old got pissed off at his sister. Just bring a bag full of stuff and they'll be fine. I was prepared to have to leave at halftime, but we stayed because they were good.

My only tip would be to get yourself a beer.

Sophomore
    Honestly, I'd rather take a 4 month old than a 2 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by ammtd34 View Post
    Honestly, I'd rather take a 4 month old than a 2 year old.

+1 million

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    How do you know he doesn't?
    I'll be there tomorrow and look for the scribble of a 4 month old on the bar, but a lot of people probably fit that bill at Dana's.