Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Butler Team Plane

Apparently lost cabin pressure on the way back from St John's. Plane went down several thousand feet, but were able to land in Pittsburgh. Team is taking a bus home today. Glad everyone is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Apparently lost cabin pressure on the way back from St John's. Plane went down several thousand feet, but were able to land in Pittsburgh. Team is taking a bus home today. Glad everyone is ok.

Wow. Team managers gonna have an extra load of laundry.

Glad everyone is ok! What a scary incident.

Scary. A flight I was on from Nurnberg to Amsterdam this week had to dive dramatically due to weather but the captain warned us. I can't imagine the feeling of losing pressure and diving suddenly. Glad everyone is ok.

I wonder if all those mask things dropped down from the overhead.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    They did, Paul. Once the cabin pressure dropped, the lights went out and it got cold on the plane. It sunk from 35,000 feet in altitude to 10,000 feet in a span of 10-12 minutes. That's a rate of about 40-50 feet per second.

Thank heavens they were able to land in Pittsburgh without further incident.

I read the pilot actually told the coach it was some of the longest minutes of his life. The article said players were panicking, crying, and some staffers were texting family. Wow...just wow. Glad everyone is OK minus some headaches and earaches.

Too soon to comment not surprised this happened since the Butler plane probably uses instruments from the birth of aviation?
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Would it be crude if Xtreme fans abandoned various fat heads for airplane cut outs ?
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Quote Originally Posted by joe titan View Post
    Would it be crude if Xtreme fans abandoned various fat heads for airplane cut outs ?
    Like this?

Attached Images Attached Images