Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Sophomore
    It wasn't even a spiel. He just said he'd pull an upset like Trump.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    If we are having a contest, I've had tickets since 1986. I went to Xavier with Willies's son (for the few months he was there). I have heard Willie booed on many occasions. It's not every game, but it has happened.

Never listened to his show once, huh? You seem to know an awful lot about the guy for someone who has heard his show "not once". You are offended he said a few words at a basketball game. You gave a reaction, which is what Willie's schtik is designed to do. You took the bait. Don't be mad at Willie because you are a sucker. God made you that way, and it can't be changed.

For someone that "could care less what he says or thinks" you seem to care an awful lot about what he said and thought during the Wake Forest game. If you really didn't care, the proper response to his comments would be to blow them off....
    And Merry Christmas to you too.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

You guys are 3 long pages into this thread, and there no consensus on who actually won the shooting contest.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.