Buying Courtside Tickets

Hi, I'm looking to buy either 1 or 2 courtside tickets for any of the home games after new years. If you've got any you'd like to get rid of, feel free to contact me.

I would love to buy 2 courtside tickets as well. I have 2 seats in 109 about 12 rows up if anyone would ever want to trade and possibly then some. Thanks

I'm still interested in purchasing courtside tickets.

Still searching. Feel free to respond here or dm me.

Still looking

For a mere $6K ($5000 "donation" + 1000 for the tickets) you can own one of 44 sideline seats. That's $333.33 per ticket per game inan 18-game home season.

Slightly less for end line courtside.

So I'm thinking $500 up to scalp.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    For a mere $6K ($5000 "donation" + 1000 for the tickets) you can own one of 44 sideline seats. That's $333.33 per ticket per game inan 18-game home season.

Slightly less for end line courtside.

So I'm thinking $500 up to scalp.

Yeah it's pretty wild. I've only seen a courtside once on a re-sale website (Stubhub) and it was 600 on the sideline for the Crosstown Shootout last year, so I have hopes they could be a little cheaper. Additionally, the donation is a one time payment I believe, so if there's someone who's had the tickets for a few years, they just pay the 1k for the year and might light them go a little cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by XGeN View Post
    Yeah it's pretty wild. I've only seen a courtside once on a re-sale website (Stubhub) and it was 600 on the sideline for the Crosstown Shootout last year, so I have hopes they could be a little cheaper. Additionally, the donation is a one time payment I believe, so if there's someone who's had the tickets for a few years, they just pay the 1k for the year and might light them go a little cheaper.
    It's per year, not one time. Learfield/Xavier isn't gong to let courtside seats go for $55 after one year. The supply is very low, the market demand high.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    It's per year, not one time. Learfield/Xavier isn't gong to let courtside seats go for $55 after one year. The supply is very low, the market demand high.
    o.o