Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Backyard Champ View Post
    Relax Juice, I think he was making a joke.
    I know. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was disagreeing or thought it was the end of the world. I was just tacking more on to what he said.

My bad.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I know. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was disagreeing or thought it was the end of the world. I was just tacking more on to what he said.

My bad.
    No I agree with you. I was both being an idiot and making a joke. Mercurio has tweeted that it is indeed uniform related. So let's get this thread back to Myles speculation.

Myles.......soon.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    Max hesitation might not be motivated by the same reasons as yours. I would not assume that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Let me be clear. I have no personal motivation for my hesitation, other than Coach Mack seems to be deliberating over this issue longer than most thought. So, my hesitation is simply a reaction to Coach Mack taking his time versus any personal motivation. I have no facts, nor any opinion to have any personal motivation for hesitation. Just an opinion and observation based on Coach Mack's process. Mine was a question of assimilation and team chemistry whenever he does return. That is still going to be something to watch because the team's nearing the season's halfway mark. It doesn't matter the reason, team's have to adjust when players come back this late into the season. I'm not worried and am making no judgements, but merely curious and hopeful that things work well on the court if and when Myles returns. It's things like, does Myles start? If so, does that mean Macura comes in off the bench? How does Myles feel if he doesn't start? What does it mean for Bernard's situation? Does this impact Gooden's progress? The impact of all of these has consequences. The guys mentioned, other than Myles, have worked hard since summer and are entrenched in roles. It's human nature to have an emotional impact. Maybe it'll be nothing, or maybe it'll be something. This is the essence of my initial thoughts on Myles returning.
    Last edited by vee4xu; 01-03-2017 at 10:50 AM.
    Pray the Rosary daily

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Myles.......soon.
    MOR, you hear something through your extensive network?
    Xaveriana, one that bleeds blue

I would say within the next week we will know more.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by vee4xu View Post
    Let me be clear. I have no personal motivation for my hesitation, other than Coach Mack seems to be deliberating over this issue longer than most thought. So, my hesitation is simply a reaction to Coach Mack taking his time versus any personal motivation. I have no facts, nor any opinion to have any personal motivation for hesitation. Just an opinion and observation based on Coach Mack's process. Mine was a question of assimilation and team chemistry whenever he does return. That is still going to be something to watch because the team's nearing the season's halfway mark. It doesn't matter the reason, team's have to adjust when players come back this late into the season. I'm not worried and am making no judgements, but merely curious and hopeful that things work well on the court if and when Myles returns. It's things like, does Myles start? If so, does that mean Macura comes in off the bench? How does Myles feel if he doesn't start? What does it mean for Bernard's situation? Does this impact Gooden's progress? The impact of all of these has consequences. The guys mentioned, other than Myles, have worked hard since summer and are entrenched in roles. It's human nature to have an emotional impact. Maybe it'll be nothing, or maybe it'll be something. This is the essence of my initial thoughts on Myles returning.
    Assuming continued compliance with what he needs to do, Myles' suspension end-date has been set and has been known to the relevant people for awhile. We just haven't known what it is, which is why you see the rumors swirling. Mack isn't deliberating; there's no additional process concerning whether Myles returns. Mack is just not letting anyone know what the timeline is. I understand your reasoning concerning chemistry concerns. I just disagree with your inclusion of Mack in that discussion, as you have made some incorrect interpretations.
    Last edited by XUFan09; 01-03-2017 at 11:34 AM.

Like juries, one deliberates until one decides and expresses the decision. Coach Mack hasn't expressed a decision, so to me he is still deliberating until he actually does so. Don't really understand where that's inaccurate, but in your mind it is, evidently, so be it.
    Pray the Rosary daily

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    Assuming continued compliance with what he needs to do, Myles' suspension end-date has been set and has been known to the relevant people for awhile. We just haven't known what it is, which is why you see the rumors swirling. Mack isn't deliberating; there's no additional process concerning whether Myles returns. Mack is just not letting anyone know what the timeline is. I understand your reasoning concerning chemistry concerns. I just disagree with your inclusion of Mack in that discussion, as you have made some incorrect interpretations.
    I assume you have some intimate (at least more than I) knowledge of this situation, at least with process, so I guess I'm confused how you can assert VEE has made incorrect interpretations. Mack hasn't publicized the return date, and that begs the question "why". I see what VEE is getting at and I have thought the same since Mack issued the statement about withholding Myles's suspension terminus; either Mack doesn't know, or Mack thinks that there is a chance that something will impede Myles's return. There is no other reason to refrain from publicizing the date.

Quote Originally Posted by mirabilelectu View Post
    I assume you have some intimate (at least more than I) knowledge of this situation, at least with process, so I guess I'm confused how you can assert VEE has made incorrect interpretations. Mack hasn't publicized the return date, and that begs the question "why". I see what VEE is getting at and I have thought the same since Mack issued the statement about withholding Myles's suspension terminus; either Mack doesn't know, or Mack thinks that there is a chance that something will impede Myles's return. There is no other reason to refrain from publicizing the date.
    Xavier men’s basketball coach Chris Mack knows when guard Myles Davis will return from his indefinite suspension, but he's not about to tip his hand.
    http://www.wcpo.com/news/insider/xav...he-isnt-saying