Page 974 of 2119 FirstFirst ... 4748749249649729739749759769841024107414741974 ... LastLast
Results 9,731 to 9,740 of 21181

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    What happens is you get to present your case in court. Dominion better be sure they are clean. The lawsuit could backfire. Not saying it will but they better be sure there is no evidence against them out there or this thing will be settled out of court.
    97% of civil cases are settled, so I don't think this will be any different.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    97% of civil cases are settled, so I don't think this will be any different.
    Correct. That’s why it’s a nothingburger stunt by Dominion. I can’t believe they want to open up the servers and books in a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    MOR, I'll try to read the commentary.

In other news, the Secret Service has designate a "Green Zone" in DC. It's like we're Iraq on steroids. Cool.
    So is Chicago most weekends but without the Green Zone.

Correct. That’s why it’s a nothingburger stunt by Dominion. I can’t believe they want to open up the servers and books in a trial.
    Well, that logic certainly explains why Fox, Newsmax, and OAN ran multiple segments on-air to retract their false claims about Dominion.
    Dominion was so afraid that they hacked those sites to air the retractions I'm sure.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    When did anti-Vax become right wing? That lunacy was pushed by leftist hollywood nuts for a long time.
    Didn’t say it was...but COVID vaccine reaction has the crazies on both sides in a frenzy. I think this just shows once again the great sources that Lou uses to drive his insane narrative

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Didn’t say it was...but COVID vaccine reaction has the crazies on both sides in a frenzy. I think this just shows once again the great sources that Lou uses to drive his insane narrative
    Any Alex Jones fans in here?

Lets keep things in the proper perspective folks. 95% of people if given the option are getting the vaccine. Lets not let the vast minority have their narrative.

Sophomore
    Funny, Xville took his toys and ran home to mommy and daddy (he blocked me). Now he shouts out from his bedroom window like the little pussy we all know he his.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Funny, Xville took his toys and ran home to mommy and daddy (he blocked me). Now he shouts out from his bedroom window like the little pussy we all know he his.
    Lol stop embarrassing yourself

Sophomore
    Lol stop embarrassing yourself
    Be sure to take a look at post 9722 as well.