Page 973 of 2103 FirstFirst ... 4738739239639719729739749759831023107314731973 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,730 of 21027

Thread: Politics Thread

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    I get your point, but wiki is complete trash for political discussion.
    Of course it is, I'm just pointing out the incredible sources Lou likes to use.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Of course it is, I'm just pointing out the incredible sources Lou likes to use.
    Okay, Sir Knight:

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I took a break... maybe you should...
    Let's keep the dumbfuckery to a minimum today.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 01-15-2021 at 09:24 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    I took a break... maybe you should...
    Let's keep the dumbfuckery to a minimum today.
    Hahahaha, that's rich. I will never respect you after what you said to a fellow Xavier fan.

Yes, I'm crushed I don't have the respect of some sanctimonious, anonymous poster on a freaking messageboard. In case you missed it, I apologized twice and deleted the post even tho the poster had said he didn't GAF what I had said (respectful?). Keep bringing it up if it makes you feel better.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 01-15-2021 at 10:17 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Can you really be a true wacko right wing news organization/site if don't push gold or silver?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    What happens when Dominion Voting decides to sue your ass for pedaling false conspiracy stuff that millions still believe:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...statement.html

In other news, the My Pillow guy met with Trump today. They may have talked about martial law. God help us.
    What happens is you get to present your case in court. Dominion better be sure they are clean. The lawsuit could backfire. Not saying it will but they better be sure there is no evidence against them out there or this thing will be settled out of court.

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Tommy Tubberville might be the dumbest person to ever be elected to The Senate in all of American history. What an absolute buffoon!! After not knowing the three branches of government or anything about WWII, his encore was that the inauguration should have been delayed. I guess he’s unaware that the date and time are written into the constitution.
    But does he think Guam will tip over?

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-...mp-haters.html

Natural News----Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is an anti-vaccination conspiracy theory and fake news website known for promoting pseudoscience and far-right extremism. Characterized as a "conspiracy-minded alternative medicine website", Natural News has approximately 7 million unique visitors per month.

The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, gained attention after posting a blog entry implying a call for violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. He has been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies" Adams has described vaccines as "medical child abuse".

The website sells various dietary supplements, promotes alternative medicine and climate change denial, makes tendentious nutrition and health claims, disseminates fake news, and espouses various conspiracy theories and pro-Donald Trump propaganda. These conspiracy theories include chemophobic claims about the purported dangers of "chemtrails", fluoridated drinking water, anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame, and vaccines. It has also spread conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them. (wiki)
    When did anti-Vax become right wing? That lunacy was pushed by leftist hollywood nuts for a long time.