Page 966 of 2115 FirstFirst ... 4668669169569649659669679689761016106614661966 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,660 of 21142

Thread: Politics Thread

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    All hail XVille - the arbiter of truth on this board. No one is allowed an opinion on this board unless XVille deems it legitimate.
    Lol that’s what you got from his message? Trump, is that you? Lol

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    Dude, go find out where Bobbie is hiding and hang with him for a while. You're becoming unhinged (although I absolutely love using the work fuck as a noun). You're attacking everyone that's not in lockstep with your thinking. Taking the DJT approach and nuking everyone who dares to challenge you is a bad route and is absolutely part of the problem. Please understand that you are the Paul and Bobbie of the right on this board and that's not a good place to be.
    No, I'm responding to people who slander me. The first reaction on this board is to attack the person or the source - but never to refute the content of the message. I'm all for debate on whatever I present - please, tell me I'm wrong, but tell me why and present the facts. Take a close look at nearly everything I've ever posted. It takes the exact same route every time. This is the reason why I respond the way I do. The people on this board, whether they're Dems or pretend moderates, use the exact same tactics used by the left in the media, Big Tech and elected officials. Slander, trivialize and ultimately cancel.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Back on the devil page (666), XVille said this. Now, I WONDER which rioters and looters he was talking about here.
    Well done, sir! What a great find! Very impressive. Public reps is all I got for you!

Supporting Member
    Xu Lou, the victim lol. There is no need to debate you when you source far right extremist blogs as evidence or a position. It makes you look like an extremist and not worth anyone’s time. It’s especially Douchey when you make comments after, with patronizing ‘digs’ at whoever you are trying to impress. This is the same as Bobbie and Paul linking some bs far left blog or cnn and try to present it as fact or non-biased. Most have stopped responding to their complete nonsense as well.
    Last edited by Xville; 01-14-2021 at 04:14 PM.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Xu Lou, the victim lol. There is no need to debate you when you source far right extremist blogs as evidence or a position. It makes you look like an extremist and not worth anyone’s time. It’s especially Douchey when you make comments after, with patronizing ‘digs’ at whoever you are trying to impress. This is the same as Bobbie and Paul linking some bs far left blog or cnn and try to present it as fact or non-biased. Most have stopped responding to their complete nonsense as well.
    All hail XVille - the arbiter of truth on this board. No one is allowed an opinion on this board unless XVille deems it legitimate.

New rule: make sure XVille approves your link as safe and legitimate before posting.

New rule: make sure XVille approves your link as safe and legitimate before posting.
    Please do adhere to that rule. Thanks!

Supporting Member

Perfect! It is good to be king!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Perfect! It is good to be king!
    Well, it's pretty obvious you already think you are.

So now we can just codify it in the board rules, and you can become the mini-AOC of XavierHoops.

I wonder if people know there's a limit to Xeus' patience?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Well, it's pretty obvious you already think you are.

So now we can just codify it in the board rules, and you can become the mini-AOC of XavierHoops.
    Nah I’m just gonna do what so many have already done and (admittedly should have done a long time ago) and just ignore you and your endless extremist rhetoric. It’s a real shame that you haven’t looked inward and seen the amount of people who have literally hit the ignore button on you and still believe all of those people are the problem.