Page 965 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 4658659159559639649659669679751015106514651965 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,650 of 21031

Thread: Politics Thread

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    You need help
    Wow - Mr. Moderate also hates the truth - I guess you love wallowing in false Democrat narratives...

BTW, I haven't heard you chastise any of the Dems on here for acting like their side is pure and innocent with regards to political violence and inflammatory rhetoric. Why is it you only focus on Republicans?

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Wow - Mr. Moderate also hates the truth - I guess you love wallowing in false Democrat narratives...

BTW, I haven't heard you chastise any of the Dems on here for acting like their side is pure and innocent with regards to political violence and inflammatory rhetoric. Why is it you only focus on Republicans?
    Like I said, you need help. You are so far gone, you actually believe the bolded part to be true, which cannot be further from the actual truth.

Also, I'm glad you are so proud of yourself, but just because you link a bunch of far right crazy blogs, doesn't make any of it true. Though the son and the judge link are, even though I'm not sure what exactly you are trying to prove there....there are crazies on the left too? No shit.....thanks for blowing my mind.

Lastly, I don't think it would surprise anyone (except crazy far lefters) that there would be antifa members involved in the capitol riots....like i have repeatedly said, both sides have their extremist crazies. Instead of being Mr. Keyboard Warrior and finding all the links you can to prove how bad the other extremist side is, maybe harness that energy to become less of a prick on here, and understand that the extreme left isn't the bad guy here.....extremists are the bad guy here, and they are further dividing America.

Sophomore
    Like I said, you need help. You are so far gone, you actually believe the bolded part to be true, which cannot be further from the actual truth.

Also, I'm glad you are so proud of yourself, but just because you link a bunch of far right crazy blogs, doesn't make any of it true. Though the son and the judge link are, even though I'm not sure what exactly you are trying to prove there....there are crazies on the left too? No shit.....thanks for blowing my mind.

Lastly, I don't think it would surprise anyone (except crazy far lefters) that there would be antifa members involved in the capitol riots....like i have repeatedly said, both sides have their extremist crazies. Instead of being Mr. Keyboard Warrior and finding all the links you can to prove how bad the other extremist side is, maybe harness that energy to become less of a prick on here, and understand that the extreme left isn't the bad guy here.....extremists are the bad guy here, and they are further dividing America.
    Maybe you should try not to be such a sanctimonious fuck. I come on here to provide a different perspective and the knives immediately come out from arrogant fucks like you pretending to be moderates. Sorry, but that's not how moderates act. They would either know both sides of the story, or try to engage/refute my points. You, and others, on the other hand, immediately go on slanderous attacks, not wishing to engage. To quote Rambo, "you drew first blood".

For the record, I never pretended that my side was perfect, I'm merely demonstrating the hypocrisy of the zealots on this board.

If you don't have anything constructive to say about my points then maybe you should just stay the fuck off this thread.

We now live in a world where some people think that controlling riots, looting and destroying city property is a bad thing. Crazy effing world we live in.
    Back on the devil page (666), XVille said this. Now, I WONDER which rioters and looters he was talking about here.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Back on the devil page (666), XVille said this. Now, I WONDER which rioters and looters he was talking about here.
    Thank you....xu loudumbass maybe look that up and the corresponding conversation...you might learn something

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    This is how the deep state works. Xville has been espousing Republican ideas on this board for 8 years as part of his elaborate ruse to lie in wait for this exact moment to ambush XU_Lou. It is really sad how far some extreme left members of this board, like XVille, will go to try to cast doubt on legitimacy of Trump's reelection. #sad
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Supporting Member
    Maybe you should try not to be such a sanctimonious fuck. I come on here to provide a different perspective and the knives immediately come out from arrogant fucks like you pretending to be moderates. Sorry, but that's not how moderates act. They would either know both sides of the story, or try to engage/refute my points. You, and others, on the other hand, immediately go on slanderous attacks, not wishing to engage. To quote Rambo, "you drew first blood".

For the record, I never pretended that my side was perfect, I'm merely demonstrating the hypocrisy of the zealots on this board.

If you don't have anything constructive to say about my points then maybe you should just stay the fuck off this thread.
    A different extremist perspective based on hate and division. Congratulations! You go on MR. keyboard warrior! I was the last one paying any attention to you on here, guess you’ll just have to yell into the abyss from now on.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    This is how the deep state works. Xville has been espousing Republican ideas on this board for 8 years as part of his elaborate ruse to lie in wait for this exact moment to ambush XU_Lou. It is really sad how far some extreme left members of this board, like XVille, will go to try to cast doubt on legitimacy of Trump's reelection. #sad
    Lol public reps!

Dude, go find out where Bobbie is hiding and hang with him for a while. You're becoming unhinged (although I absolutely love using the work fuck as a noun). You're attacking everyone that's not in lockstep with your thinking. Taking the DJT approach and nuking everyone who dares to challenge you is a bad route and is absolutely part of the problem. Please understand that you are the Paul and Bobbie of the right on this board and that's not a good place to be.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    All hail XVille - the arbiter of truth on this board. No one is allowed an opinion on this board unless XVille deems it legitimate.