Page 959 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 4598599099499579589599609619691009105914591959 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 21031

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    100% confirmed - the black guy in the Capitol building is a hardcore Antifa leader - that is 100% fact. Why was he there? Why was he clearly coordinating with another "leader/agitator" in that video?

Additionally - if you watch other videos there are "patriots" who are clearly trying to stop the violence, and in many instances saw that there was Antifa involved, and were clearly calling them out. This is 100% fact.
    Jesus fucking Christ. Take some responsibility for the actions of the unhinged in your camp. Get off the fucking internet for a while. And stop devaluing the worth of a Xavier education with this drivel.

100% confirmed - the black guy in the Capitol building is a hardcore Antifa leader - that is 100% fact. Why was he there? Why was he clearly coordinating with another "leader/agitator" in that video?

Additionally - if you watch other videos there are "patriots" who are clearly trying to stop the violence, and in many instances saw that there was Antifa involved, and were clearly calling them out. This is 100% fact.
    Yeah, the bearded guy being led through the Capital by the lone police officer is 100% antifa as well. The dude in the horns is a well known professional agitator who is at about every DC protest to cause trouble. He's a nihilist, Donny. Nothing to be afraid of.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ. Take some responsibility for the actions of the unhinged in your camp. Get off the fucking internet for a while. And stop devaluing the worth of a Xavier education with this drivel.
    Did you take responsibility for the 25 people who died during the BLM riots? Have you apologized for your connection with these insurrectionists?

Did you take responsibility for the 25 people who died during the BLM riots? Have you apologized for your connection with these insurrectionists?
    I don't recall supporting the BLM riots.

My concern is an attack on our Nation's Capitol.

Supporting Member
    Total and complete crazy talk....
    So much irony in this comment. You are incapable of actually believing there are crazy people on each side. Keep believing your rhetoric that only the other side is the problem.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    I don't recall supporting the BLM riots.

My concern is an attack on our Nation's Capitol.
    You told me I needed to take responsibility for the DC riots - WTF is that supposed to mean? If I need to take responsibility for the riots then you sure as hell need to take responsibility for the BLM riots, since you believe in collective responsibility you dumb fuck.

You told me I needed to take responsibility for the DC riots - WTF is that supposed to mean? If I need to take responsibility for the riots then you sure as hell need to take responsibility for the BLM riots, since you believe in collective responsibility you dumb fuck.
    That's the response I would expect from a white nationalist who sits on his brains all day.

Sophomore
    The faux handwringing over the DC riots is indeed quite rich. Have you Dems forgotten your own history:

• The violent and incendiary rhetoric of Democrat politicians, the media, educators and Hollywood celebrities over the last 4 years?

• The 25 people who died during the BLM/Antifa riots this summer?

• That Kamala Harris actually raised bail money for those arrested during the Minnesota riots?

• The Democrat-approved and encouraged riots will likely result in record breaking property damage claims.

• The mob of BLM/Antifa protestors who surrounded, intimidated and tried to assault Rand Paul and his wife in DC this past summer?

• That murder rates are currently going through the roof because of “defund the police” rhetoric and anti-police policies in Democrat-run cities?

• The riots that took place in Washington DC during President Trump’s inauguration?

• The storming of the Capitol Building and the Supreme Court during the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation?

• That Senators Cory Gardner and Susan Collins received death threats from Democrats because they voted to confirm Kavanaugh?

• The attempted murder of Steve Scalise and other Republicans by a deranged Democrat inspired by Bernie Sanders?

• The thousands of Democrat protesters who stormed and completely trashed the State Capitol in Madison, Wisconsin in 2011?

• Bill Ayers – the guy who helped commence Barrack Obama’s career – bombed the Capitol Building in 1971?

It goes on and on.....

Pahlease…., quit pretending your side is as pure as the driven snow….

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    So much irony in this comment. You are incapable of actually believing there are crazy people on each side. Keep believing your rhetoric that only the other side is the problem.
    There are three essential elements to any XU_Lou post, a noun, a verb, and a reference to BLM.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Sophomore
    Put the mouse down for a while Lou and take a break. Come out of the basement. Take a walk. Get some fresh air. Maybe even say Hi to a girl. It will be OK.

And stop reading and posting videos from far right web sites affiliated with a Chinese Cult.