Page 892 of 2113 FirstFirst ... 39279284288289089189289389490294299213921892 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,920 of 21128

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    Former Secretary of State and Democratic nominee for POTUS said this:

“ he knows he’s an illegitimate president,” she said. “I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did.”

and this:

Clinton compared her election loss to “applying for a job and getting 66 million letters of recommendation and losing to a corrupt human tornado. And so I know that he knows that this wasn’t on the level. I don’t know that we’ll ever know what happened.”

Just sayin..
    Okay, she was whining. I'm not going to argue that she wasn't. And yes, that was a little ridiculous, but she never tried to have the election overturned by filing dozens utterly nonsensical lawsuits. That goes so far over, above, and beyond whining that it's silly to compare the two things as being at all similar.
    Last edited by xubrew; 11-23-2020 at 11:30 AM.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Let me get this straight. If I lived in Oregon, I can get a possible $1,250 fine and a month in jail for having more than six people at my house for Thanksgiving. But, if I get caught with heroine or LSD, I can avoid jail time? Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Let me get this straight. If I lived in Oregon, I can get a possible $1,250 fine and a month in jail for having more than six people at my house for Thanksgiving. But, if I get caught with heroine or LSD, I can avoid jail time? Interesting
    These people that go around from house to house kicking peoples' extended family members out on Thanksgiving....

Is that something you have to sign up and pay for? Or do they just do that for free!!??
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Okay, she was whining. I'm not going to argue that she wasn't. And yes, that was a little ridiculous, but she never tried to have the election overturned by filing dozens utterly nonsensical lawsuits. That goes so far over, above, and beyond whining that it's silly to compare the two things as being at all similar.
    That's fair. Just refuting that nobody ever 'claimed' a rigged election. She whines with a microphone..he whines with a 'crack legal team'
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    These people that go around from house to house kicking peoples' extended family members out on Thanksgiving....

Is that something you have to sign up and pay for? Or do they just do that for free!!??
    I swear there's a woman in our neighborhood who hates everyone..adults, teens, little kids, dogs, cats. She wold have a field day turning people in if she had the chance. It would be the greatest day of her life.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    I swear there's a woman in our neighborhood who hates everyone..adults, teens, little kids, dogs, cats. She would have a field day turning people in if she had the chance. It would be the greatest day of her life.
    You live near Fired Up Karen?
    2023 Sweet 16

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Motion to freeze this thread on Wednesday when Xavier tips off with Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Motion to freeze this thread on Wednesday when Xavier tips off with Oakland.
    I'm going to post Basketball stuff on this thread Wednesday hoping to derail it.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    I'm going to post Basketball stuff on this thread Wednesday hoping to derail it.
    I think names on the backs of jerseys should go above the numbers, and I will not entertain any Marxist that thinks otherwise.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    I think names on the backs of jerseys should go above the numbers, and I will not entertain any Marxist that thinks otherwise.
    Who is in the starting 5? Haven’t even looked yet. Still enjoying NDs season so far.