Page 889 of 897 FirstFirst ... 389789839879887888889890891 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,890 of 8968

Thread: Politics Thread

  1. #8881
    Junior Lloyd Braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    2,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Didn’t say Biden was a Fascist in the terms Antifa misuses the word.
    You did call him a fascist though... Next week Biden will be a xenophobic racist. See my point yet?

  2. #8882
    Supporting Member bobbiemcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9,051
    Rump's lawyer Sidney Powell: "The entire election, frankly, in all the swing states should be overturned and the legislatures should make sure that the electors are selected for Trump"

    Simple solution to all future elections if you lose by 6 million.
    This space for rent.

  3. #8883
    Supporting Member paulxu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    15,819
    You say Minnesota...I say Michigan.

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/giuli...b680f7c38baebc

    Not much mystery about why all these lawsuits are thrown out.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

  4. #8884
    Supporting Member X-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Posts
    3,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Socialism involves govt control of industry. Joe is a huge proponent of indirect control through regulations which benefit large corps and Wall Street, squeezing competition from smaller firms. Hes the modern Socialist in that he believes in govt control thru velvet gloved Fascism.

    The Left has destroyed the definition of Fascism by equating it with Nazis, who were by their own definition National Socialists. Yes, the Nazis hated Commies but they both did not like Capitalists. Before you start, Stalin was an ally out of necessity to keep the Germans occupied in a two front war. He raged against Capitalist immediately after its conclusion.

    Keep in mind that the Red revolution was fought against the czar who was about as pro capitalist as any European govt was at the time. Most of Western Europe was still mired in Feudal Monarchies at the time (late 19th, early 20th century).

    The American left borrows much of its governing philosophies from mid 20th century Europe and not that of the American Constitutional Republic (its not a Democracy). Hence, many who ascribe to the American form of govt view the Left in terms of Socialism with a hint of Fascism knowing the end goal of the Left is an authoritarian mixture of mid 19th century European governance.
    Still waiting for your proof of the serious charges you make against the Obama administration and about Biden. Unless you can supply something...anything?...climb back into your Fox...hole. But hey...Thanks for playing.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

  5. #8885
    Supporting Member Strange Brew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    2,704
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Still waiting for your proof of the serious charges you make against the Obama administration and about Biden. Unless you can supply something...anything?...climb back into your Fox...hole. But hey...Thanks for playing.
    https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ing-trump-cam/

    That took about 5 seconds.

  6. #8886
    Supporting Member Strange Brew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    2,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    You did call him a fascist though... Next week Biden will be a xenophobic racist. See my point yet?
    Sure, hes a mix of European Socialism/Fascism. Fascism is a form of governmental economics. I dont think hes like Benito or Franco in the sense of authoritarianism however many Leftist are. See Antifa for an example. I think that group of black shirts is trying to be ironic. I hope so because if they were anti Fascist theyd be Capitalist.
    Last edited by Strange Brew; 11-20-2020 at 10:34 PM.

  7. #8887
    Supporting Member X-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Posts
    3,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    That's your "evidence"??? Guess you didn't hear that both Flynn and Page were suspected of having questionable interactions with Russians and then, ay least in the case of Flynn, lying about it (Newsflash: Flynn confessed).
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

  8. #8888
    Junior Lloyd Braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    2,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Sure, he’s a mix of European Socialism/Fascism. Fascism is a form of governmental economics. I don’t think he’s like Benito or Franco in the sense of authoritarianism however many Leftist are. See Antifa for an example. I think that group of black shirts is trying to be ironic. I hope so because if they were anti Fascist they’d be Capitalist.
    Idk seems like a stretch to call Biden a velvet gloved fascist. I think it’s just trying to move the goalposts to apply a negative term to a political figure. Same goes for Trump. Do you think Trump was a fascist like Biden is?

  9. #8889
    Supporting Member paulxu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    15,819
    The grift is increasing. Now the first 75% of your "election defense fund" dollar goes to the Trump PAC, and 25% to the RNC, until you reach $8000.

    Buy more hats! (that's PT Barnum you hear chuckling in the background)
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

  10. #8890
    Supporting Member bobbiemcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9,051
    Senators who preached "let the voters decide" don't seem to be of that persuasion anymore. Not surprising.
    This space for rent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •