Page 793 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 29369374378379179279379479580384389312931793 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    30 WH staff now have covid, guess they don't report that on your fox coverage. The place is practically empty now due to their mishandling of the virus and refusal to wear masks. America knows the truth. Handjob compared Bozo to FDR. What a joke!!!!
    And, none are going to the hospital, and none are in ICU. They have a case of a flu, and will be back to work soon.
    Take a sick day Bobbie.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

So uhhh... will we ever find out if Biden and Harris are going to pack the Supreme Court? Or will we just have to elect them and hope they don't?

As Pelosi once said, "You have to pass the bill to find out what's in it."

There are 210,000 Americans that wish it was a bad case of the flu, and could go back to work or retirement or school.
    Fauci said today that we have to understand it's far worse than the flu.
    Good luck with that.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    And, none are going to the hospital, and none are in ICU. They have a case of a flu, and will be back to work soon.
    Take a sick day Bobbie.
    The President went to the hospital.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    No. States and Municipalities have become bloated dumping grounds with zero accoutability to the public. Every day I see ways that they could be more efficient, but there are too many fiefdoms and pols with hands in the till to make significant changes. How does Louisville magically come up with $12 million of taxpayer money to pay to Beonna Taylor's family over the shooting that, was tragic, but in the line of police work trying to stop drug dealing? Drug dealing that evidence shows, she was complicit in? How does Cleveland magically come up with $8 million to pay off Samaria Rice, a mother who had lost control of her son and had obviously never disciplined the kid to never point anything that looked like a real weapon at cops, and to never menace innocent passers-by in a park?

Now these crazy cities, that want to defund and limit police have riots that are killing their local economies and have zero to do with Covid- only asshats. They let this stuff happen and now they want a Fed bailout?? No sir!! In no uncertain terms.
    Yeah, there's money there. They just don't like having their little honey pot disturbed.
    It's called insurance. I'd be shocked if most, if not all, the payoff didn't come from insurance. And if "evidence shows she was complicit" in drug-dealing, why wasn't she charged. Try watching something other than Fox and/or reading real newspapers with an open mind if you are capable.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Supporting Member
    Ah making condescending statements while not having a clue, Your typical mo. Only 5 mil is coming from a self insured policy (which by the way still have to pay into that, not as much as a fully insured plan but still), the rest is coming from a general fund...gee I wonder where that general fund money comes from...taxpayers? Ding ding.

And if you really cant figure out why she wasnt charged, then maybe no one can help you.
    Last edited by Xville; 10-08-2020 at 04:03 PM.

I admit to having not followed this case closely.
    This is a recent review by the Courier Journal:

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ng/5326938002/

I didn't see anything in there about her being involved with drugs: receiving, handling, etc.
    Where does that come from?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Until we start to respect each other and recognize that in spite our differences in political philosophy we share a lot of common ground, our society will continue to fall apart and our government will continue to be totally disfunctional.
    It's called insurance. I'd be shocked if most, if not all, the payoff didn't come from insurance. And if "evidence shows she was complicit" in drug-dealing, why wasn't she charged. Try watching something other than Fox and/or reading real newspapers with an open mind if you are capable.
    Just gonna leave this here...

If you can’t figure out why she wasn’t charged (She’s D.E.A.D, oh and Big Riots), then I don’t know what to tell you.
    And isn’t it interesting that those who a couple of months ago were calling for Defunding Police, now want to use an “Omnibus Stimulus” bill to, Huh, RE-Fund the police to allegedly protect them from budget cuts. Talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth.
    And I don’t watch Fox News, or CNN or MSNBC. Like a guy who has no argument you turn to the reckless finger pointing and mindless accusations. And pray tell, how do you know that any payment came out of “Insurance”? Insurance for what? Woke-ism? A Bleeding Heart? And how would you make a claim for that payment? Insurance Companies aren’t in the habit of just paying out because you weren’t at fault but were just “Feeling bad”.
    Wokeness isn’t a reason to pay a claim, especially when a case was never brought to court & decided.
    Do better.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I admit to having not followed this case closely.
    This is a recent review by the Courier Journal:

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ng/5326938002/

I didn't see anything in there about her being involved with drugs: receiving, handling, etc.
    Where does that come from?
    It’s in the LMPD Police Report that gives history on her and her “co-Conspirators back to 2016. I’ve posted it twice, but of course you don’t care about reading anything factual that conflicts with your Lib delusion. Post number #7473.
    There are also pictures that were posted of Taylor and her “squeeze” proudly holding Guns and mocking the law today as a result of the Release of More Documents from the LMPD Documents as reported by the Daily Mail UK.
    This ain’t no myth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stigation.html
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 10-08-2020 at 07:05 PM.