Page 781 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 28168173177177978078178278379183188112811781 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 21169

Thread: Politics Thread

I don't like Trump at all but agree with most of his policies and positions. Biden is career politician who has little offer other than he't not Trump. I too am conflicted and really surprised that these are our two best options to lead our country. Shame on both parties. I do look forward to 2024 when I think the Republican party has some really solid choices that are emerging as the future of the party. I'd like to see the same from the Democrat ticket with some more moderate liberals. All of their youth seems to lean very, very left.

Supporting Member
    I wasnt going to vote before that debate and I sure as hell wont be voting after. Can we start this election cycle over and come up with two better candidates? And I'm not talking extreme left or right...just some normal moderates with actual ideas and policies.

Junior
    You should still vote. Don't come on here and bitch later if you don't vote.

Supporting Member
    I no longer care who wins the election, since after his performance last night, it’s clear that Trump doesn’t care either.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Presidential debate - two words I would not use to describe what I saw last night.

If all you Dems had simply joined me on Team #YangGang, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    You should still vote. Don't come on here and bitch later if you don't vote.
    I can't in good faith vote for either of these clowns and I'm done for voting for the lesser of two evils, and out of these two buffoons, I dont even know who that is.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    If all you Dems had simply joined me on Team #YangGang, we wouldn't be in this mess.
    I would so vote for Yang right now. Granted, the list of people I would vote for over these two is a very long list, and both the VP and the VP candidate are on it. The janitors who work in my office are also on that list.

It's the next morning, and I'm still dumbfounded. In the grand scheme of things it probably isn't THAT big of a deal, but that was extremely concerning. It's embarrassing, but that isn't even the worst part. I've been getting embarrassed my whole life and am pretty used to it by now. It's VERY concerning that one of these guys is the leader, and the other one may end up being the leader. We have all failed.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I can't in good faith vote for either of these clowns and I'm done for voting for the lesser of two evils, and out of these two buffoons, I dont even know who that is.
    You know what? I don't think that's the wrong approach. Not voting or abstaining is actually voting in a way. It's saying that you have standards. If you want my vote, then do better. Voting isn't a civic duty. It's a right. You don't have to own a gun, but you can if you want to. You don't have to vote either. Maybe the answer is more people not voting and instead saying "I'll vote when we get someone that's better than you two."
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    I should have cashed out my investments yesterday because the stock market will tumble hard today.
    Well, you got another shot to cash out, as the market is flying today because....who fucking knows why.