Page 663 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 16356361365366166266366466567371376311631663 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I don't think either of them has been taken to court and forced to return money to donors.
    I wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I wonder why.
    Because both of them rate an A- from Charity Tracker...whereas Trump's foundation was shut down for...never mind. I give up.

Maybe I'll vote for Biden because he'd strong enough to "hurt God."
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Joe "You ain't black if you don't vote for me" Biden put his foot in his mouth for about the millionth time in the past 6 months...

@JoeBiden
    : “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community"
    https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...71568225017856

And also, he said he's taken a cognitive test and is always being tested, and then just the other day he was asked by a Black tv news host if he if he had taken a cognitive test, which Biden replied "NO", and asked the host if he was a "junkie"! You can't make this up.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    That I needed to get out more if i held a certain opinion...non-value added IMO

I think 5 states have all mail-in voting. You think its possible to mobilize that model (which has taken years to get right) to 45 other states in 3 months? Let's be realistic. Do you think the USPS can handle that? I think we can all agree that this is kind of an important election in an absolutely crazy time. Why create more chaos and uncertainty.
    Actually, that wasn't meant as snark; I really meant it. I know tons of people who want people to be able to vote by mail if they want to, and none of them feel that way because of Trump's position. So I'm curious as to who you have talked to that feels the way that you describe.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Actually, that wasn't meant as snark; I really meant it. I know tons of people who want people to be able to vote by mail if they want to, and none of them feel that way because of Trump's position. So I'm curious as to who you have talked to that feels the way that you describe.
    So you honestly think that I need to get out more because I hold the opinion that there are people out there that are so turned off by Trump that they'll go against everything he says? Without naming names and footnoting the specific conversations I can tell you with 100% certainty that some people think Trump doesn't want mail-in voting for purely political gain and they in turn are voting by mail. Christ man, read the comments section on any article addressing the topic. I think it's odd that you don't think these people exist. But I won't go as far as saying you need to get out more.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Pandemic or not, I want to ensure my right to vote for the best 80 year old white guy in early stages of dementia. Who said Americans don't have choices?

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Joe "You ain't black if you don't vote for me" Biden put his foot in his mouth for about the millionth time in the past 6 months...

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...71568225017856

And also, he said he's taken a cognitive test and is always being tested, and then just the other day he was asked by a Black tv news host if he if he had taken a cognitive test, which Biden replied "NO", and asked the host if he was a "junkie"! You can't make this up.

Unfortunately, since 2016 it really doesn't matter. I pretty much wake up every morning just wondering what the President's shit storm on twitter is going to be.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    Pandemic or not, I want to ensure my right to vote for the best 80 year old white guy in early stages of dementia. Who said Americans don't have choices?
    This certainly looks like a "hold your nose" year for a lot of voters. Trump is such a f***ing disaster that I fully agree with the Indian Hill yard sign that says simply "Any functioning adult" in 2020.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

This certainly looks like a "hold your nose" year for a lot of voters. Trump is such a f***ing disaster that I fully agree with the Indian Hill yard sign that says simply "Any functioning adult" in 2020.
    And yet neither party could even do that

I'm happy with Trump.