Page 583 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 8348353357358158258358458559363368310831583 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 20841

Thread: Politics Thread

This unraveling presidency began with the Crybaby-in-Chief banging his spoon on his highchair tray to protest a photograph — a photograph — showing that his inauguration crowd the day before had been smaller than the one four years previous. Since then, this weak person’s idea of a strong person, this chest-pounding advertisement of his own gnawing insecurities, this low-rent Lear raging on his Twitter-heath has proven that the phrase malignant buffoon is not an oxymoron.
    Noted liberal George Will in the Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...bbd_story.html

Sadly, I'm afraid the staunch conservative Mr. Will may be correct.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    It's hilarious that now covid 19 is nowhere to be found with all the liberal pearl clutchers all gathering in a ridiculous number to protest.

Supporting Member
    our KY governor and louisville mayor are two of the biggest pussies on the planet and the lefties freaking love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    It's hilarious that now covid 19 is nowhere to be found with all the liberal pearl clutchers all gathering in a ridiculous number to protest.
    Yep. What happened to we are all going to die?

our KY governor and louisville mayor are two of the biggest pussies on the planet and the lefties freaking love them.
    Facts. Louisville has been under democratic control for like 60 years and people just don’t understand why they still have the same problems today that they did 60 years ago. People can’t continue to be that dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Noted liberal George Will in the Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...bbd_story.html

Sadly, I'm afraid the staunch conservative Mr. Will may be correct.
    That's pretty scathing. Also pretty on point. I'm sure he's not a real conservative anymore though.
    Eat Donuts!

Supporting Member
    As a buddy of mine said...this week has been one long trump campaign ad. Guy is back in the driver's seat to get elected, and though I'm not a trump supporter and think the guy is a little damn crazy, I will take great satisfaction in watching whiny pussies cry on facebook for 4 more years
    Last edited by Xville; 06-01-2020 at 09:25 PM.

It's hilarious(but actually very sad) that you're equating "liberal pearl clutchers" as people who are gathering against police brutality and for basic equal human rights. The fact that you're equating someone with certain political beliefs to protests for basic human rights show just how out of touch you are.
    Last edited by XMuskieFTW; 06-01-2020 at 11:00 PM.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    It's hilarious(but actually very sad) that you're equating "liberal pearl clutchers" as people who are gathering against police brutality and for basic equal human rights. The fact that you're equating someone with certain political beliefs to protests for basic human rights show just how out of touch you are.
    Whoops sorry did I say protest? I meant loot and destroy commerce.

Whoops sorry did I say protest? I meant loot and destroy commerce.
    Ah yes. Something that has nothing to do with the peaceful protests. You should really learn to differentiate between two completely separate things.