Page 475 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 3754254654734744754764774855255759751475 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 21170

Thread: Politics Thread

Well, things escalated quickly.
    Last edited by SemajParlor; 01-03-2020 at 12:28 PM.
    Run the table.

Junior
    Or maybe the US has no business being pushed around by third world shithole countries like Iran. What if that embassy became another Bengazi and all the employees were killed ?

Supporting Member
    I'm just glad I got to see Rose McGowan and john Cusack's stance on it. I wouldnt know what to think without seeing their opinion. Someone send McGowan to Iran since she loves it so much. They love women there.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I'm just glad I got to see Rose McGowan and john Cusack's stance on it. I wouldnt know what to think without seeing their opinion. Someone send McGowan to Iran since she loves it so much. They love women there.
    If someone starts a collection to buy her one-way ticket I’ll contribute. The most pathetic thing is if it was Obama, they wouldn’t care or would even praise him. F—- the partisan crap. The guy was a POS:
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2805482001/
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

“F this partisan crap!” Now let me post an op ed from a conservative writer....

Gimme a break.

Put me in the “collecting more info” camp. This smells fishy and preemptively killing this guy is an atypical response to intel of an attack, sorry. It has already resulted in thousands of troops being deployed to this area. I doubt all make it back alive.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post

Gimme a break.

Put me in the “collecting more info” camp. This smells fishy and preemptively killing this guy is an atypical response to intel of an attack, sorry. It has already resulted in thousands of troops being deployed to this area. I doubt all make it back alive.
    But wait, the stupid Republican guy told me USA Today was a liberal media publication... I’m so confused...
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post

Gimme a break.

So because trump is the president, you dont believe the Pentagon. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    So because trump is the president, you dont believe the Pentagon. Got it.
    Huh? Where did I doubt the intel? I said the response the this intel was atypical.... don’t you think it’s an odd response at all? I think it’s unprecedented to assassinate a foreign leader based on preemptive intel but I am all ears if there is a fair comp.

Well, for this guy there were plenty of backward looking reasons to light him on fire as well. More terrorists sent to hell in Iraq today.

Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    Well, things escalated quickly.
    Same way Vietnam started. 20,000 troops over there now.
    2023 Sweet 16