Page 474 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 3744244644724734744754764845245749741474 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 21031

Thread: Politics Thread

According to Gallup, as we exit the 2010s, the two most admired men in the United States are Barack Obama and Donald Trump (tied for #1). The two most admired women in the United States are Michelle Obama and Melania Trump. This proves once again the collective lack of imagination of the American people. Really, the last two Presidents and first ladies?!?

I think this is truly hilarious.
    After this entire Impeachment Broadway Show engineered by Shifty Schiff, Ninny Nancy, the House Dems and their incredibly complicit Main Stream Media compadres- ABC News and former Clinton minion George Snuffaloffagus-the consensus opinion of all US polls says that Trump should have not been Impeached and Removed from office. Amazingly there are only 3 polls that showed favorability to Impeachment and Fox News (albeit from 12/11/19) was the second biggest spread at 5 points for.
    The Dummy Dems have a real problem. After having all of this free media time and the stage to themselves, they still can't win. Wait until Cocaine Mitch gets ahold of this case in the Senate...that is if he ever does because Ninny Nancy still can't decide to send over any Articles.
    Just another demented move by the desperate Dems. Meanwhile, on policy, which is the most important and meaningful item, ol' Trump just keeps winning.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....HA!!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

MOR...what's with all the name calling? Sort of reminds me of a Trump Twitter Tantrum.

Edit: wait...you didn't copy paste it did you?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    When Donald Trump becomes a turncoat like Chris Mack, he'll have his typical pet name for him. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Wait until Cocaine Mitch gets ahold of this case in the Senate...that is if he ever does because Ninny Nancy still can't decide to send over any Articles.
    I heard an interesting theory on this at a conference: Nancy is waiting for the right time to take the Senators running for President off of the campaign trail. The analyst thought it was so she could hurt Sanders' and Warren's odds of winning Iowa + NH. I think we'll know if that's the case depending on when she sends it.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    this is absurd logic to apply to politics. also you're the perfect person if this is true, which i doubt.

sure the barbarians are invading rome, but i won't lower myself to fight them off. they won't control my standards of behavior!

just a naive, unrealistic view, and foolish to adopt.
    So you are ‘defending Rome’ by lowering your discourse to that of the lowest common denominator? That’s strange logic. Do you feel like you are accomplishing a lot? Is Rome safe? How many libtards have you swayed to your side through name calling?
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    I heard an interesting theory on this at a conference: Nancy is waiting for the right time to take the Senators running for President off of the campaign trail. The analyst thought it was so she could hurt Sanders' and Warren's odds of winning Iowa + NH. I think we'll know if that's the case depending on when she sends it.
    Maybe she'll send them Nov. 1st.
    2023 Sweet 16

Trump has either just destroyed the world or is going to have a monument on the National Mall. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Trump has either just destroyed the world or is going to have a monument on the National Mall. Wow.
    In today’s world both can be true!

I actually didn’t think he was desperate enough to start a war to ensure re-election but then again I never thought he wanted to be President in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post

I actually didn’t think he was desperate enough to start a war to ensure re-election....
    Playing "Wag the Dog" on DVR.
    2023 Sweet 16