Page 432 of 434 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434 LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 4332

Thread: Politics Thread

Well the people I’ve seen pushing it are mostly democratic operatives and media people that’s why I say that. Especially kamala Harris and joe Biden campaign people
    "The only time you take your hands off an opponent's throat is to get a better grip" - Byron Larkin

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Well the people I’ve seen pushing it are mostly democratic operatives and media people that’s why I say that. Especially kamala Harris and joe Biden campaign people
    Do you have a source? I can't find any link to Biden at all.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Trump sez he is sorry for the people of Toledo....
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Aren't we all!
    “Tequila is not even a drink; it’s a way for having the cops around without using a phone.” – Dylan Moran

Biden said Houston and Michigan...

Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    Biden said Houston and Michigan...
    That’s why they call this flyover country. They all really have no clue what’s where unless it’s one of the coasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

So what's everyone's theory on the Epstein suicide? Killed on Trump orders? Killed on Clinton orders? Paid someone off to look the other way while he killed himself? Isn't really dead and this was an elaborate escape?

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    So what's everyone's theory on the Epstein suicide? Killed on Trump orders? Killed on Clinton orders? Paid someone off to look the other way while he killed himself? Isn't really dead and this was an elaborate escape?
    He is alive and sitting at Burger King with Vince Foster and Elvis Presley.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Seems like he was connected to some very powerful people beyond american politicians. He was in deep with Les Wexner and that's probably just the tip of the iceberg. I don't have any definitive theory, but I think it's beyond trump or the clintons. From what I've heard about it, I don't think Trump or Bill Clinton had all that much to worry about from his testimony anyway
    "The only time you take your hands off an opponent's throat is to get a better grip" - Byron Larkin

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Seems like he was connected to some very powerful people beyond american politicians. He was in deep with Les Wexner and that's probably just the tip of the iceberg. I don't have any definitive theory, but I think it's beyond trump or the clintons. From what I've heard about it, I don't think Trump or Bill Clinton had all that much to worry about from his testimony anyway
    I agree with this. It also could just have been laziness / apathy on the part of the prison guard. My understanding is that they were supposed to check on him every 30 min. You can hang yourself in under 30 min.
    Eat Donuts!