Page 41 of 2128 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351911415411041 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Let's face it. Hackers can hack anybody at anytime. Yahoo, Target, Banks, NSA, DNC. RNC sez they can't be hacked. Bullshit.
    Well, the ease with which the Dems were supposedly hacked sure gives me all kind of comfort that Hilary's home baked email server, on which classified documents were proven to be shared, was totally secure!

Well done, former Ms. Presidential Candidate and Secretary of State!!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Well, the ease with which the Dems were supposedly hacked sure gives me all kind of comfort that Hilary's home baked email server, on which classified documents were proven to be shared, was totally secure!

Report: Russia hacked emails associated with RNC

There's conflicting info on a possible RNC hack, but give me a break. This crap could happen to literally anyone. This is a non-issue in every way.

People out of touch with technology / hacking are the best.
    Run the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    Report: Russia hacked emails associated with RNC

There's conflicting info on a possible RNC hack, but give me a break. This crap could happen to literally anyone. This is a non-issue in every way.
    Dude, you missed the point. This hacking is EXACTLY why Hilary's email issue was, in fact, a huge deal, despite the Progressives trying to downplay it through the campaign.

"People out of touch with technology, hacking", REALITY is the best.

Dude, you missed the point. This hacking is EXACTLY why Hilary's email issue was, in fact, a huge deal, despite the Progressives trying to downplay it through the campaign.

"People out of touch with technology, hacking", REALITY is the best.
    They got Podesta's email password from phishing. Preventing these types of hacks has nothing to do with network or server security.

They got Podesta's email password from phishing. Preventing these types of hacks has nothing to do with network or server security.
    Uh, yeah they do. What about Wasserman-Schultz and Abedin? The hackers got stuff from them too.
    Face it. Hilary was a disingenuous candidate who played fast and loose with important National Security information as Secretary of State for whatever motives- personal profit or otherwise. No way she deserved to be President.....and I didn't vote for Trump either.

Uh, yeah they do. What about Wasserman-Schultz and Abedin? The hackers got stuff from them too.
    Face it. Hilary was a disingenuous candidate who played fast and loose with important National Security information as Secretary of State for whatever motives- personal profit or otherwise. No way she deserved to be President.....and I didn't vote for Trump either.
    Although your "uh, yeah they do" argument is airtight, it's still wrong. Yes, the DNC was hacked. Although they're related politically, a hack of the DNC has nothing to do with Hilary's servers. I don't disagree that Clinton was "disingenuous", etc., but her servers have nothing to do with this hack.

Podesta’s email hack hinged on a very unfortunate typo

Although your "uh, yeah they do" argument is airtight, it's still wrong. Yes, the DNC was hacked. Although they're related politically, a hack of the DNC has nothing to do with Hilary's servers. I don't disagree that Clinton was "disingenuous", etc., but her servers have nothing to do with this hack.

Podesta’s email hack hinged on a very unfortunate typo
    I realize that sir, but it is a short stroke to the high possibility that a home baked email server powered by rats on a treadmill might be vulnerable to classified info being compromised. The stupidity of the Former Secretary of State is incredible.

I realize that sir, but it is a short stroke to the high possibility that a home baked email server powered by rats on a treadmill might be vulnerable to classified info being compromised. The stupidity of the Former Secretary of State is incredible.
    So the hacks happening in 2016 (to targets other than HRC) are an indication that HRC's servers were highly vulnerable from 2009-13? As nothing happened (see FBI investigation), I'm not sure I see the connection you're trying to make. Home servers were dumb, but these hacks don't make that more true than any other hack. Yahoo, ashley madison, target, etc.

As I said, anyone can be hacked anytime. It's funny to see people being more concerned with the cybersecurity of liberal's rather than the intentions/aggressions of Russians. It can happen to anyone and will inevitably happen to politicians on each side of the aisle.

People be fucking nuts. Glad the electoral college thing will be behind us after today. If the morons pushing that had been successful, the country would have descended into chaos with a quickness.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0650ce44e665