Page 388 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 2883383783863873883893903984384888881388 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    Word is the Biden camp thinks this was all a Bernie camp conspiracy.
    I heard Ms Flores is a Bernie supporter so it wouldn’t surprise me. What shocked me in one of her interviews when asked if Biden got the nomination, would she vote for Trump? No, I’ll stick with the harasser. That tells all you need to know about her motives.

Good grief, it’s going to be a long 15 months.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    The democrats set these rules for themselves. I have no sympathy for it eating one of their own. And a lot of the Biden exchanges are really creepy particularly the ones with little girls
    I agree that others have allowed the Democrats to be the behavioral police and it’s ironic many times they have to sleep in their own made beds. IMO, it’s not about lack of sympathy but more about appropriate behavior to become president. A little handsy/creepy for me? Sure. Disqualify? No.

As GO pointed out, all this Biden behavior really takes away from the real victims off sexual abuse which is the biggest injustice.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    I agree that others have allowed the Democrats to be the behavioral police and it’s ironic many times they have to sleep in their own made beds. IMO, it’s not about lack of sympathy but more about appropriate behavior to become president. A little handsy/creepy for me? Sure. Disqualify? No.

As GO pointed out, all this Biden behavior really takes away from the real victims off sexual abuse which is the biggest injustice.
    tbh i would normally agree about some of the flirtatious behavior stuff that gets overblown, but the way he interacts with little girls is disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    This board is a time saver!
    NM....Trump flip-flopped on healthcare, the border and where his father was born in 24 hrs.
    2023 Sweet 16

I like the idea of a Libertarian leaning Republican governor of Massachusetts for President, but I suspect Bill Weld is going to get absolutely destroyed. Hope I'm wrong and/or that he's not the only Republican who decides to try to primary Trump.

I like the idea of a Libertarian leaning Republican governor of Massachusetts for President, but I suspect Bill Weld is going to get absolutely destroyed. Hope I'm wrong and/or that he's not the only Republican who decides to try to primary Trump.
    I know some people argued that he should have been the top of the ticket instead of Gary Johnson last election.

That will be interesting. It's tough to imagine anyone getting much traction against a sitting President, and merely running might make someone a 'traitor' to the GOP establishment. Although that sitting President is (an increasingly unhinged) Donald Trump, so I guess all bets are off.
    Eat Donuts!

I was scanning trough emails and saw this

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45843...t-kassy-dillon

Yes we all get stuff from like minded sources from whatever algorithm crap safari or social media uses...

At first was getting a chuckle at PC crap on campus with this new police chief until I read he was also head at X last year.

On some cases I try to figure out what’s completely partisan (which Dailywire can be) and what needs further clarification. The Xavier student newspaper said Hect was only at the helm for school police department for a few months in 2018 and mentioning they didn’t know him leaving was voluntary or not. Anybody have a clue why? Politics or undesirable behavior? There has to be a “rest of the story” somewhere.

https://www.exhibit.xavier.edu/cgi/v...dent_newspaper

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    That will be interesting. It's tough to imagine anyone getting much traction against a sitting President, and merely running might make someone a 'traitor' to the GOP establishment. Although that sitting President is (an increasingly unhinged) Donald Trump, so I guess all bets are off.
    This is an interest artice. While no sitting president in recent history has lost the nomination while challenged by their own party, none have gone on to win the general election.

https://www.businessinsider.com/sitt...lection-2019-3

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    I was scanning trough emails and saw this

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45843...t-kassy-dillon

Yes we all get stuff from like minded sources from whatever algorithm crap safari or social media uses...

At first was getting a chuckle at PC crap on campus with this new police chief until I read he was also head at X last year.

On some cases I try to figure out what’s completely partisan (which Dailywire can be) and what needs further clarification. The Xavier student newspaper said Hect was only at the helm for school police department for a few months in 2018 and mentioning they didn’t know him leaving was voluntary or not. Anybody have a clue why? Politics or undesirable behavior? There has to be a “rest of the story” somewhere.

https://www.exhibit.xavier.edu/cgi/v...dent_newspaper
    That's a pretty high standard to hold campus police to. Assuming the article is correct and liking the aforementioned tweets was the extent of it, that is a ridiculous action for the University to take.

This is also why I don't engage in any political discussions on social media.
    Eat Donuts!