Page 2119 of 2143 FirstFirst ... 11191619201920692109211721182119212021212129 ... LastLast
Results 21,181 to 21,190 of 21424

Thread: Politics Thread

Yeah, there is an overwhelming invasion at the southern border and the MSM is now openly the propaganda wing of the Democrat party, but this has to be the greatest concern.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/0...the-scapegoat/

America is under attack on multiple domestic fronts. Lincoln says all that needs to be said here-

https://www.answers.com/Q/Ken_burns_...l_quote_please
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Sorry, Alinskyite.

I shouldn’t apologize for a “man” whose book contained an homage to Satan.

Edit: To those of you who haven’t read it it will explain the planned protests we’ve been dealing with for the past 15 years. Anti-war protests of the 2000’s. Yep. Occupy Wall Street? By the book. BLM, you got it again. Now it’s crumbling and the Radicals don’t know what to do.

The core principle is to make your opponent live up to their own standards. Oh no, Brew’s read some books!

Edit: Cloward and Piven never had a plan for the aftermath. Subversion is only fun until you’re in charge. :)

BTW, the border, now the borders are a mess. Good luck with that Joecioples.
    I bet almost no one reading this, and a very small percentage of the students protesting now, even know who Saul Alinsky is. Or...who he WAS, I guess. I know sometimes a lot of these "movements" are attributed to him, but most of the participants don't have the slightest clue who he even is.
    Last edited by xubrew; 04-29-2024 at 07:30 AM.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    I bet almost no one reading this, and a very small percentage of the students protesting now, even know who Saul Alinsky is. Or...who he WAS, I guess. I know sometimes a lot of these "movements" are attributed to him, but most of the participants don't have the slightest clue who he even is.
    You are correct.

However, the puppet masters know exactly who he is, and that's where the danger lies.

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    You are correct.

However, the puppet masters know exactly who he is, and that's where the danger lies.
    I'l probably regret asking this, but who are these puppet masters? I don't really look at this and see any evidence of anyone who's capable of mastering much of anything.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Supporting Member
    I'l probably regret asking this, but who are these puppet masters? I don't really look at this and see any evidence of anyone who's capable of mastering much of anything.
    Oh dear gawd. Do you realize what you’ve done?

Sophomore
    George Soros - funds campaigns for DAs who are soft on crime, DEI programs, BLM, Antifa, recent pro-Hamas protests, etc., etc.. In other words, every crazy left wing notion can trace it's roots back to this guy.

Over the weekend President Biden once again asserted that he had been arrested during a Civil Rights protest. He also claimed that he was arrested in South Africa when he was a senator. Both claims have been completely debunked. Is he losing his mind or is he a liar?

We are so screwed
    Last edited by Smails; 04-29-2024 at 03:50 PM.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Hunter suing Fox News.
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    Over the weekend President Biden once again asserted that he had been arrested during a Civil Rights protest. He also claimed that he was arrested in South Africa when he was a senator. Both claims have been completely debunked. Is he losing his mind or is he a liar?

We are so screwed
    I would say the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    I would say the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
    Think I’d rather take a liar at this point