Page 2090 of 2143 FirstFirst ... 109015901990204020802088208920902091209221002140 ... LastLast
Results 20,891 to 20,900 of 21424

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I just watched a Kamala Harris video in which she was saying something incredibly stupid (par for the course; in this case that women "weren't allowed to have brackets until 2022"), and it was another reminder that Joe Biden is a million years old and she is a complete idiot. Surely the Democrats will at least get rid of her as Biden's running mate, right? Right?
    As much as I dislike Trump, the possibility of having her as President over the next 5 years just might make me hold my nose and vote for him. Honestly think even democrats will be pushing the 25th Amendment before Biden finishes his second term. And here we go, hello madam President. Hell no! I can see myself waiting until 6pm and say f it, I have to do it.

Sophomore
    And the Black vote keeps slipping away....

BARKLEY: "First of all, the border is a joke. The border is a joke. They have these migrants bussed up to New York. They have them on camera kicking and beating cops. They beat up these two cops. They were out of jail in 24 hours. Two days later, they caught them robbing Macy's. They beat up cops. How are you out of jail in 24 hours?"

SMITH: "But it's woke culture. With woke culture, you have folks on the left endorsing a more lenient legal system. And obviously, folks on the right going crazy about it, calling for law and order. Who do you side with, considering our iniquitous history? What's going on today? And who the candidates are in terms of Biden and Trump, in all likelihood, running for office? What do you do, Charles? Who do you vote for?"

BARKLEY: "First of all, we need law and order, Stephen A."

SMITH: "I agree... How about the $53 million in prepaid credit cards for migrants?"

BARKLEY: "That's ridiculous. I mean, come on, man."

SMITH: "Black folks and Latinos been in the streets. Minorities have been in the streets, homeless, and starving for years. We never got, I never got anything like that. I grew up on welfare."

BARKLEY: "It's just not right, and it's just not fair."

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...80227775868955

Sophomore
    nm
    Last edited by XU_Lou; 04-06-2024 at 06:08 PM.

"In America, anyone can become President. That's the problem". - George Carlin
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Public reps since that man is keeping me down.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    [IMG][/IMG]

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    “In America, you must be rich and in bed with the Democratic or Republican extreme ideology to become President. That’s the problem”. XUPHAN
    Last edited by xuphan; 04-07-2024 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    RFK doesn’t give you hope as a third option?
    I would prefer RFK over Biden a thousandfold. ANY additional O'Biden only fast tracks this country into a "Fundamentally Transform America" suicide.

However, Trump winning a 2nd POTUS...100% avoids that. It's F'd up that Trump is the only way to get there, but this Progressive Marxist cancer will destroy us.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

RFK seems to be trumpier and grumpier then trump.
    2023 Sweet 16

The NAIA voted 20-0 to keep dudes out of women's sports.